Family Day

Today me, Rose and Jacob are having a family day. We are going the beach. I'm three months pregnant now and I have a little baby bump forming. Jacob wants a boy but me and Rose want a girl. Rose is pretty smart for a 7 year old.

We are walking down the beach, collecting seashells. "Daddy, what's that?" Rose asksd pointing at something. "It's a jelly fish, don't touch it, it'll hurt." Jacob said. She nods and keeps walking. I smiled at them. Jacob acts like Rose is his daughter. They are so close. It's cute. He spoils her, though. He's gonna have fun when she hits her teen years.

"Mommy, can we get ice cream?" Rose asks. I smile at her. "Yeah, come on. Jacob, let's go get ice cream." I said. He stood up and we walked to an ice cream place.

"What can I get y'all today?" The cashier asks. "One strawberry ice cream with gummy bears and sprinkles. One chocolate with sprinkles. And one vanilla with caramel and peanuts." Jacob said. The cashier smiled and said "That'll be 23.42." He handed her the money and she got the ice creams. We ate inside so sand wouldn't get in it.

"How come gummy bears are gummy bears?" Rose asked eating a gummy bear and looking at another. "Cause they look like bears." I answered. "Why?" She asked again. I just shrugged. She brushed it off and finished her ice cream.

"Bella, hurry up so we can go back to the beach." Jacob said. I looked at him. "But, I like to taste my food. Caramel is so good." I said. He laughed at me. "Just hurry please." He said.

I finished and then we went back to the water. I was watching Jacob and Rose in the water. Jacob was teaching her how to swim. They both ran up here. "Get in the water with us." They said. I took off my cover up which left me in my bikini. Jacob's jaw dropped. "Even three months pregnant, you got it." He said. I laughed. "Thanks?" I said, not sure what to say.

We all got in the water and Rose showed me she could swim now. She was so excited. "Good job, Rose." I cheered. Jacob went under and I don't know where he went. Then, he pops up right infront of me and Rose. We both screamed. He thought it was funny. Me and Rose decided to get him back later.

-skipping to night time when they go home-

"Okay, Rose, daddy is sleeping so, we gotta get him back." I said. We hid in a closet and I called him.

Jacob- "Hey baby, where are you?"

Bella- "Where are you? You have a meeting."

Jacob- "oh, I forgot. I will be right there. I love you."

Bella- "I love you too."

We hung up and as soon as we saw him walk past the closet, we jumped out and screamed. He screamed and turned around. "You guys scared me." He said, catching his breath. Me and Rose laughed. "So, there's no meeting?" He asked. I shook my head. "Then, goodnight, I love y'all. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams. See you in the morning." He said going back upstairs. Me and Rose followed him. I tucked Rose in and she went to bed. I went to mine and Jacob's room.

"Baby?" I asked. He looked at me. "Yes, love?" He asked. I snuggled into his side. "I love you." I whispered. "I love to you too." He whispered back. Then we fell asleep.