Happy Birthday, Bella Part 1

*Jacob's POV*

I woke up with my arms around Bella and her back to my chest. I smiled and got up to do my hygiene thing. I dressed in black basketball shorts and a white tank top. Then I put on green and black Jordan's. Now, I just gotta wake Bella up. "Bella, baby girl, get up. I'm taking you somewhere today." I whispered in her ear. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Good Morning, handsome." She whispered back. "Good morning, beautiful." I told her. She got up and did her hygiene thing. I was letting Rose sleep in. I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Bella comes out and sits on my lap and kisses me. She put her arms around my neck. I snaked my arms around her waist. We sat like that for a few minutes before she pulled away. "So, where are we going?" She asked. I pecked her lips. "It's a surprise." I told her. She whined. "Jacob, I hate surprises." She told me. I whined back. "Well, you'll love this one." I told her. She groaned and got up. I just noticed what she was wearing. It was short jean shorts. It wasn't showing anything but it wasn't going mid-thigh like normal. She was wearing one of those tight t-shirts with Pooh Bear on it. She was defiantly showing her curves. She isn't fat, she is like really skinny. She probably weighs like 105 pounds, but she still has curves. I decided to text Craig again while she was eating.

Jacob- Hey, are y'all still gonna watch Rose today?

Craig- Yeah, when are y'all bringing her to our room?

Jacob- An hour?

Craig- Alright, what did you plan for Bella

Jacob- Kidnap her and torture her

Craig- WHAT?!?!

Jacob- Chill, I was kidding. I am taking her out for the day.

Craig- Bro, I thought you done went crazy.

Jacob- I been crazy. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. But anyway, we will drop her off in an hour

Craig- Okay

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. Then when everyone was ready we brought Rose to Craig's and me and Bella left. We were walking to my car holding hands. "Can you tell me where we are going?" She asked. I laughed and shook my head. She pouted. I kissed her quickly. "Stop pouting and trust me. I am taking you out and around for the day." I told her. She stopped pouting and we got in the car. She plugged her iPhone into the radio and 'Don't Be Gone To Long' by Chris Brown and Ariana Grande came on. "You like this?" I asked. She nods. "Their voices go really well together. And Chris Brown is awesome." She told me. Then she cut the radio up so loud the car was vibrating. She was singing along. I smiled. She is a really good singer. She puts a lot of passion in it.

The first place I took her was to a skating rink. I went to help her out. "Skating?" She asked, as she took my hand and got out of the car. "Yeah, every time we go skating something good happens." I told her. She looked at me. "We've went skating twice and something good happened the first time." She said. I looked at her quickly. "The first time, we started dating. The second time, I got to kiss you and it was like a replay of the first time. And both times I smacked your ass." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy. "How is that good? It hurts." She said. I laughed. "It's fun for me." I said. She laughed. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. "Well, do you want me to stop?" I asked. "Nope." She told me. I laughed. "I thought it hurts." I said. She laughed. "I lied it don't." She said. Then I decided to tease her. "Aww, I'm dating a freak." I joked. "No, no, no, no, no, I'm dating a freak. You're the one who likes doing it." She told me. I laughed and we walked in. The same thing happened as the second time we went skating. Then, I took her to lunch.

************************************************************************

Let me know what ya'll think. This only part one.