What's Good People(lol pleaseeee read this. It's short though)

Sooooo, I was thinking of making another story. I'm still gonna write this one and my other ones. But, I was thinking of making another one. I am stuck between two options. Help me please??? Lemme tell y'all what they were.

1. A story about a girl who is Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne's daughter (As you can tell, I totally think Nicki and Weezy would be a good couple). She is 15 and going through the struggles of love and life. Actually here is the summary thing:

Jazmen Marie Carter is the 15 year old daughter of 33 year old Nicki Minaj and 33 year old Wayne Carter, better known by his stage name, Lil Wayne. Jazmen has to go through the struggles of love and life. She lives and she learns. But, of course her parents are always there for her. And, being their only child, she's very spoiled. Will Jazmen be able to handle the struggles of being a teenager and life all together?

2. A story about a 17 year old girl who is Tupac Shakur's only known daughter. Of course the world knows nothing about her but, her father did. He didn't want her growing up in a world of flashing lights, so, he kept her and her mother a secret. The plan was to tell the world when she was 15. But, unfortunately her father was shot and killed so, they never had the chance. She may be young, but she is determined to find her father's killer. This is the story of Jaycee Shakur.

Well, what idea do you like? Or don't do either? I really one do one. Maybe eventually both. But, which one first? Please, help me out please. Comment/inbox me. Thanks.