Rose

*Roc's POV*

Me and Bella were still making dinner. "Roc can you hand me the plates?" Bella asked me. "Yes and by the way you don't gotta call me Roc, you are like my sister." I answered handing her the plates. "Watcha want me to call ya then?" She asked, setting the table. I started helping her. "Chres, Chresanto or Santo. Whatever you want." I answered. "Okay, Chres." She said. "Ight, B." We finished setting the table. "Thanks for making me feel better, Chres." She told me. "No problem, I told you your my little sister now, I'mma always be there to make you feel better and embarrass you." I said, I made sure to make the 'embarrass you' part was said in a joking tone. "Okay just know if you get to have the embarrassing big brother job, I get the annoying little sister job." She joked back. I laughed and so did she. We called the boys in dining room to eat.

We made small talk as we ate the home-made pizza.

(B-Bella, Prince-Princeton, Roc-Roc Royal, Ray-Ray Ray)

Prince-"So, Bella you speak any other languages?"

B-"Yeah, Italian and Spanish and a little French. Do y'all?"

Prince-"Yeah, spanish."

Roc-"Just the spanish I learned from Prince and his mom talking."

Ray-"Same as Roc."

Prod-"Yup, a little french, and a little spanish from what I got from Princeton and his mom."

B-"Oh."

Roc-"Wanna play a game?"

Everyone-"Sure."

Roc-"Okay so, every one takes turns asking a question and everyone including the person who asked it has to answer it."

Everyone-"Okay."

We all sat in a circle again it was me, Bella, Prince, Prod then Ray.

Roc-"Okay, one thing you can't live without?"

B-"Rose, she can be annoying and crazy sometimes but I don't know what I would do if I lost her."

Prince-"Family and that includes my dog."

Prod-"Family."

Ray-"Family and that includes friends."

Roc-"Family which includes all my dogs."

B-"Okay, what are y'alls favorite colors?"

Prince-"Green."

Prod-"Red."

Ray-"Purple."

Roc-"Blue and Black."

B-"Pink and Purple, Blue and Green and Black."

Prince-"Who is y'alls biggest influences?"

Prod-"Chris Brown, Usher and Michael Jackson."

Ray-"Usher, Micheal Jackson and Drake."

Roc-"Micheal Jackson, Drake, Kanye West, Diddy and Eminem."

B-"Chris Brown, Eminem, Diddy, Sublime, Akon and Fergie."

Prince-"Nirvana, Michael Jackson, Prince, Chris Brown and Usher."

Prod-"What do y'all like to do in your down time?"

Ray-"Draw, rap or just chill with some friends."

Roc-"Play with my dogs, hang with friends, ride go-carts or build things."

B-"Listen to music, ride my go-cart, write or hang out with my little sister and some friends."

Prince-"Chill and listen to music or hang out with my friends and family."