Re-introducing the characters

A/N I know I already made one of these but from now on I am changing a few things including the format of the story.

*Bella POV*

Hey, wasssup, guys. So, I am turning 18 in a few days. I'm dating Princeton. He is super sweet. I am mixed with Italian, Mexican and white. I have one little sister, Rose, she is 8. I am going in the 12th grade next year, but right now it's summer. Alright, I'm passing it to someone else.

*Zo POV*

Hey, y'all know me. I got two kids. Ray Jr., who we call Junior and Charity. They are twins. Ray Ray is the dad. I am dating Ray. I still don't take shit from anyone. I am black. I am 18 almost 19. And now someone else can go.

*Lee Lee POV*

Hey y'all

*Zo POV*

Oh, your letting this bitch talk. I thought we was done with her.

*Lee Lee POV*

Be quiet and let me talk. Anyway, I guess now y'all know my secret now. I was cheating on T. Well, I do regret it cause, now I am pregnant and there is about five people that could be the dad. And none of them is T. I am gonna love this baby no matter who the daddy is. I am mixed with Black, white and Mexican. I am almost 19. And now someone else can go.

*Loni POV*

Hi. As you know I am 18. I think Craig is gonna ask me out soon. Well, I hope he does, cause I like him and he likes me. I am black and white. I have a little sister and a big sister. My brother is 21 and his name is De'Andre. My sister is 15 and her name Ti'Miyah. Okay onto the next.

*Ally POV*

Heyyyy, so, I am 18. I am white, black and a very little Mexican. I am secretly dating Chresanto. We are gonna tell everyone soon cause we have been dating for almost a week. He is silly and goofy. And he is really stupid sometimes but I don't care. I already told y'all about my siblings so, there is no need to repeat it. Okay, someone else can do this.

*T POV*

Hey, I'm T. I am 19. I am african-american. I like Bella's cousin Kelli, but I don't wanna say nothing cause I just gotta out of a bad relationship. But one day, I'mma get with her. Anyway, I am the oldest out of 6 kids. There is Taylor, she is 12, Tavia (Tay-Ve-uh), she is 10, Terrance, he is 8, TJ, he is 8, him and Terrance are twins, and lastly there is Te'Andre, he is 6. And my mom is pregnant with twins, again, but we don't know if they are boys or girls yet. I have a big family I guess. Okay, well that's all, I'm passing it to the next.

*Kelli POV*

Wassup, I'm Kelli. I am black and Mexican. I am Bella's cousin. I know you are wondering why I don't have Italian or anything in me. Well, her mom was adopted by my mom's mom. Which makes them sisters and me and Bella cousins. She got Italian from her dad. I'm 18. I got a huge family. My momma and daddy got 9 kids with triplets on the way. I am some what it the middle. My parents started having kids together when they were 15 and 16. My oldest brother is 25, his name is Justin. Then Justice, 24. Devon(Day-von), 23. Davion (Day-Ve-on), 22. Jenelle, 21. Jeremiah, 20. Then me, 18. Then Tiara, 15. Then Tameka, 14 (We call her Tiny sometimes though, because she is short and she also reminds us of T.I's wife.) Next is Janet, 10. Then the triplets are two boys and one girl. The boy's names are gonna be Treston and Jake. And the girl is gonna be Jenny. My parents are 40. But, the triplets are gonna be the last kids. Anyway, that's enough talking for me.

*Craig POV*

This is Craig. Some people call me Prodigy or Prod for short. I'm almost 19. I am in Mindless Behavior. I'm planning to ask Loni to be my girl soon. I only have one little sister, India. I sing and dance. Well, that's all I gotta say.

*Jacob POV*

It's yours truly, Princeton. Or Prince or Jacob. Whatever you wanna call me. I am 18. I am dating Bella and I think I am in love with her and its only been a week. Anyway, me and the group went to Disney for her birthday. I have a little brother and a big sister. My sister's name is Rachel and my brothers name is AJ. My sister is 20 my brother is 8. And that's all for now.

*Chresanto POV*

Wassup, this is Roc Royal. You can call me Roc, Chres, Chresanto or Santo. It don't matter but most people I know call me Chres. I have a little sister named Prehia and she is 13. I am 18. I'm dating Ally. We have been together for a week almost. We are gonna tell people soon and Ion know who they are gonna take it. Good, I hope. Alright, someone else can go.

*Ray POV*

It's ya boy RayRay. I am 19. I am dating Zo. I got to little siblings, Tay and Day, both of them are 8 and they are twin girls. I also have to kids, that I just found out about. They are almost one and their names are Rayan Jr. and Charity. We call Ray Jr., Junior. I may or may not ask Zo to marry me soon, I gotta start using my head. I think it would be a good choice, we love each other and we got kids together. Them three are my world. I don't ever wanna lose them. Oh, yeah and I got some important news that- I almost gave it away. Oops, my bad. Let's continue the story before I say to much.

*************************************************************************************************************

So, That was just reintroducing the characters cause I wanted to change some things and clear some things up. Okay, so I am gonna change the way I write. So, to clear it up here are the characters with their ages and relationships. And if they have kids it will be beside the names and ages.

Bella(Almost 18) - Jacob/Princeton(18)

Zo(Almost 19) - Ray/RayRay(19) - Junior and Charity(Both almost 1)

Loni(18) - Craig/Prodigy(Almost 19)

Ally(18) - Chresanto/Roc(18)

Kelli(18) - Tyler/T(19)

Lee Lee(Almost 19) - ??? - ???

Okay, we don't know who Lee Lee's baby daddy is or the baby's name yet. Those are gonna be the main characters. There will be a few others but none will really have a major effect on the story. Now, I added Lee Lee in here because she will be back soon with loads and loads of drama. Let me know if y'all got any ideas for the story. I will gladly read them and try to use them. Okay, tell me what you think so far. I will probably update again later. 😎💖

-Hailey