Back Home

*Bella POV*

We got home today. It was really fun at Disney. Best two weeks ever.

Everyone was at their houses unpacking and seeing their parents. My mom and dad were back. We were talking about our trips and the DNA test. They said that Chres and his parents and little sister will be here soon to get it done.

I was in my room watching TV when my door opened and Chres sat on the bed. "There's this thing called knocking." I said, joking. He chuckled. "I don't think I know how to do that." He said. I knocked on the back of his head. "That's how. What if I was changing when you walked in?" I asked. He just looked at me. "Where you?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, but (gco)" I started but he cut me off. "Exactly." He said. I laughed and shook it off. "So, when are we leaving?" I asked. He stood up and stuck a hand out for me. "I was supposed to come get you." He said. I took his hand and stood up. I got my phone and put my shoes back on. Then we walked down stairs.

Once we got to the place they took Chres, my dad and his dad back to a room to do the test. Me, my mom, his mom, Rose and his little sister Prehia were waiting for them to come back. Prehia was a cool girl. She was 9 (I don't know how old she really is but in the story she is 9). She likes to dance. Her and Rose get along really well.

After ten minutes the guys came out and the people said we have to wait an hour to see who his dad is. So we were all in the waiting room area just talking and getting to know each other better. Chres got on keek and told me to get in it with him. He turned the camera on and started talking. "What's good keek? So, right now I'm actually sitting at some DNA place trynna see if these two are actually my half sisters." He started. He turned the camera to Rose and then me and then back to both of us. "So, her dad and my momma they kind of did the deed before my mom got pregnant with me. Then her dad did it with her mom and her mom got pregnant. Same with Rose, except Rose and Bella got the same mom." He continued. "I hope this fool is my brother cause he is pretty cool." I added. He looked at me weird. "Pretty cool? I'm amazing." He joked. "Cocky much? But whatever helps you sleep at night." I joked back. He laughed and looked at the camera. "She so mean." He said. Then the doctors came out with the results so he said "Later, keek. The results is back." Then cut the camera off.

Everyone stood and walked to her the results. "Mr. August, Mr. Solano. The results are, Mr. Solano, is the father." He said. I was happy and sad at the same time. I am really happy that Chres is my but the man Chres grew up knowing as dad, just got told in front of Chres that he isn't. Chres hugged his dad, Mr. August. "Dad, is this gonna change it between us." He asked with tears in his eyes. Mr. August shook his head. "No, you may not be my seed but I been with you all your life. I'mma treat you how I always have." He said. Chres smiled. "Thanks, pops." He said. His dad smiled. Chres wiped his eyes then he hugged me and Rose. "Y'all are my sisters." He said. We smiled and then Chres motioned for Prehia to come over to the group hug. "So, Chres, one boy against three girls. That's gonna be fun" I started. Then me, Prehia and Rose finished it by saying "For us." at the same time. We all laughed. Chres acted like he was giving the three of us a hug but he tackled all of us. Rose and Prehia giggled. I joined in. It was funny. He got all of us down at once.

I had to text Jacob on the way home so I could tell him.

(Phone Convo)

My Love- Hi, baby <3

My Prince- Hello, love. How did it go? <3

My Love- Good. Guess what?

My Prince- What?

My Love- Chres is my brother.

My Prince- yay?

My Love- Yes!

My Prince- Lol then YAY!!

My Love- Yup, I will talk to you later. We going out to eat.

My Prince- Okay, love. Talk to you later.

So they went out to eat. Sorry it's short. I will update tomorrow.