The Wedding Part One

2 months later

Today is the day me and Jacob are getting married. I am so happy. Right now, we're in the church getting ready. (EVERYTHING IS IN THE PICTURE ABOVE Except the guys shoes but they were black dress shoes.) My mom wasn't allowed to come to the wedding. But, Santo is walking me down the isle since my dad is dead.

"B, you ready?" Santo asked. I nod then shake my head. "No, no. I think Imma be sick." I said, backing up. All the nerves just hit me. Santo hugged me. "You got this, B. Y'all love each other." Santo told me. I smiled, thinking about Jacob. "Okay." I said.

My flower girls, Charity(Ray and Zo's daughter), Rose and then Prehia went. Then the Ring Bearers, Junior(Ray and Zo's son) and JJ. My other cousin on my dad's side, Jaycee, carried JJ and sat him beside Jacob and took her spot as on of my bridesmaids. Then my maid of honor, my cousin, Kelli, with T. T's not the best man, Santo is but, T walked down with Kelli and then stood in his right place. He was the last one in the row because he says he has stage fright. Then Zo and Ray, Loni and Craig and then the wedding march started. Santo held out his arm and I put my arm around his. (You know the fathers and daughters lock arms when the walk down the isle.)

Everyone stood and looked back. Me and Santo walked down, keeping pace with the music. When we reached Jacob, Santo placed my hand in Jacob's. Santo said, "Take care of my sister, bro." before taking his place beside Jacob. Me and Jacob held each others hands facing each other as the wedding went on.

-To the reception-

Me and Jacob are about to have our first dance as a married couple. The song we were dancing to was, 'Love Don't Change' by Jeremih. Me and Jacob started dancing. Then the Father Daughter dance which was with me and Santo. We danced to 'Ready, Set, Don't Go' by Billy Ray Cyrus. I started thinking about how my dad missed my whole life and I had a step dad that forced my mom to never see us again then didn't care for us. But, my real dad tried. I know he's proud of me.

Then Jacob and his mom danced to 'Stand By Me' by Ben E. King. Then everyone got to dance. I was dancing with Jacob almost the whole night. It was fun. Especially the cake part. We fed it to each other but, we also got it all over each others faces.

Part two will be longer and have a picture of the cake and the place they got married. Also, Bella's reception dress will be in it. Then the chapter after that will show where they went for honey moon. Any questions? Does anyone read this? Does anyone want a sequel? Cause this book is ending soon. I want you guys to be able to see what happens in there married life. (Trust me, it's a lot different than this. You'll be seeing a lot more of the kids. It will also skip ahead five years.) Who would read the sequel is the real question. Comment/vote please. Give me feedback. What do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter? I'll give you a hint. An old character that was mentioned, will be back.

~Michele