Boy, It's Over

Recap:

We had been dancing for about an hour. I was dancing with Jacob. Well, I guess you would call it dancing on him. I had about seven drinks and Jacob has had 7 or 8. "I'm going to get a drink." I told him after the song was over. I went and got a drink. When I got to Jacob I seen him grinding with Lee Lee. I felt tears in my eyes. I saw Chres look at me and follow my gaze. He looked like he was gonna kill Jacob right there. It would have been different if he was trying to get her off, but he is enjoying it. I ran out of there with Chres following me.

(A/N And now we continue.)

I ran all the way to my house and Chres followed me. I ran in the house to the living room. I sat on the couch and cried. I felt someone sit next to me and hug me. I'm guessing it's Chres. He rubbed circles on my back trying calm me. "It's okay." Chres told me. I cried into his chest. "Why would he do that?" I asked after like five minutes of crying. "I don't know, baby girl, but I am gonna kick his ass for hurting my little sister." He told me. I laughed a little. "Chres?" I asked. "Yeah?" He replied. "I think I was falling in love with him." I cried. He hugged me tighter. "It's okay, people make mistakes, and he's drunk. If you don't want to forgive him and still be with him then that's your just. Just remember he was drunk. I know that is no excuse but people make mistakes." He told me. I cried for a few more minutes and he hugged me. "I ruined your shirt." I told him. He laughed. "It's fine, I got more." He told me. We pulled away from the hug. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." He told me. We sat there for a few minutes. "So, wanna go back to the party?" He asked me. I think for a minute before nodding. "I sure do." I said. He helped me up then we went back the party. When I got back Jacob was looking for me. He hugged me. I didn't hug back. Just cause I came back to the party don't mean I'm not mad. "Where did you go?" He asked me. "Why do you care?" I asked. He looked shocked. "Because, I'm you boyfriend and I care about you." He told me. "No, you don't." I muttered. Apparently, he heard me. He looked hurt. But do I care? Nope. "How could you think that? I do care about you." He told me, grabbing my arm. I pulled my arm from his grip. "What did I do?" He asked. I laughed. He doesn't even know. "Why are you laughing?" He asked confused. I stopped laughing. "You don't even know what you did. I saw you grinding with Lee Lee." I said. His face dropped. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you considered that cheating." He said. "How would you feel if I was dancing on another dude?" I asked him. He didn't respond. "Exactly." I told him. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me it will never ever happen again." He begged me. I smiled at him. "Okay, but don't ever do it again." I told him. His face lit up and he smiled at me. He kissed me and then we went back to partying.

(A/N I know it is short and stupid but I'm sick and I wanted to update anyway. So, let me know what you think.)