Rose is in a coma

*Rose POV*

Why is so dark? Why can't I get up? What's going on? Wht can't I breath. Beep! Beep! Beep! What is that noise? It's annoying.

"Rose, the doctor said you can hear us. I wanted to say, I love you and you're gonna wake up soon. I don't know if you remember what happened or not but, it's gonna be okay. I promise." Someone said. I felt them kiss my forehead and continue holding my hand. "Babe, I'm gonna go get some food. I'll be back." Another voice. I felt the hand shake so, I guess they nod. "I'll come with you Jacob, so, Bella can have time with Rose." Another voice said. How many people are in here? "Chres, can I stay with Bella and Rose?" Another voice asked. So, if Jacob and Bella are here with Chres then Prehia must be here. Now I just gotta match the voices to the people. "B, can Prehia stay with you?" Chres asked. Who else calls her 'B'? "Yeah, that's fine." Bella answered.

-After the guys get back-

I figured out who is who now. Bella, is holding my hand. Prehia is here. So is Chres and Jacob. Everyone else is at home. Apperently I am in ICU so, only family can come back here. Bella was mad about that but I found out they told the doctors that her and Jacob are dating and Jacob is gonna get rights over me until Bella can. I over hear a lot. But I don't mind that he is. I am thankful he is. My mom's crazy and apperently daddy died. It hurt to hear that but he's in a better place now, so, it's okay.

After every one left, it was just me. I fell trapt in my own head. The only voice I hear is mine.

*Rose and Bella's mom POV(I forgot her name.)*

I am sitting in my cell waiting for the officer to come back. I didn't mean to stab Rose she was just being annoying. I stabbed their dad cause he was trying to leave us again. Well, me. If I can't have him, no one can. Including our kids. You may call that selfish, but, I don't care. He was mine first.

I got court in two weeks is what they said. I don't care. I'll plead insane or something. I don't care. I already took  care of everything I needed to. The kids was fine before me and they will be fine after. I honestly don't care. I'm done here now. Someone else need to take over.

*Bella POV*

I just left the hospital with everyone else. It is really wierd without Rose around. We already got moved in with Jacob. "Are you okay, babe?" Jacob asked me. I nod. "Yeah, Rose is gonna be okay and my dad, I miss him but he's in a better place." I said. Jacob smiled at me. "Good." He said. I smiled back at him.

At nine o'clock, we were laying in bed watching TV when my phone rang. It was Chresanto. I put it on speaker cause he normally wants to talk to both of us.

Me- "Hey."

Chres- "Hey, wonderful sister who I love very much."

Me- "What did you do this time?"

Chres- "Why do you automatically think I did something."

Me- "Really?"

Chres- *sighs in defeat* "Don't be surprised when your doorbell rings in three.... two...... one."

Ding dong

I hung up and walked down stairs to get the door. When I did, there stood Chresanto. "See what happened was..." He started but I cut him off. "Explain when we get inside." I said. He walked inside and we sat on the couch.

"Explain." I said. He smiled innocently. "See, what happened was this Unicorn flew in and ate all the food. Ally ain't believe me so, she said I can't spend the night. Even though it's my apartment too." He said. Him and Ally moved in together a few weeks ago. "So, what I'm hearing is, you got high after she told you not to smoke in the apartment?" I asked. He nods. "Pretty much." He said. I sighed. "Go to your room I guess. You allowed back tomorrow?" I asked. "You know it." He said walking upstairs.

Ally always kicks him out for a night when he does something she don't like. It happens so much he has his own room here.

Me and Jacob went back upstairs and laid down again. "So, what do you wanna do? You don't look tired." I said. Jacob laughed. "Let's watch TV." He said. I smiled and cuddled with him as we watched 'Love and Basketball'.