Baby Day

We just got to Jacob's parent's house. His mom hugged all of us. "How's my favorite grand daughter?" She asked. Rose giggled. "I'm your only grand daughter mamaw." Rose answered. Theresa(Jacob's mom, idk if thats her real name but I think it is.) waved her hand. "Ahh but you're my favorite." She said.

At breakfast, we were all talking and Jacob announced we had news. "Bella is pregnant." He said. His mom clapped. "More grand kids." She cheered. Everyone laughed. "So, you're not mad?" He asked. She shook her head and said "No, you're 20 and she's 19. You're old enough. Now if you were 16 it would be a different story." She said. We finished breakfast then, me and Jacob went to the doctor appointment. Rose wanted to stay with Jacob's mom.

"You see that right there?" The doctor said, pointing to something on the screen. "That's you're baby, you look about a month along. Is that possible?" He asked. I thought about it for a minute then nod. He finished then cleaned off my stomach. "Well, you next appointment is in two weeks. Don't forget. Everything looks good so, you guys can head home." He said, handing us the pictures of the baby.

-Skipping to after the ustream-

"That went surprisingly well." I said. "Team Mindless aren't hateful. They get it. And if they hurt you, they hurt me." Jacob said. I smiled and kissed him. When we finally pulled apart, he said "This is gonna be a long nine months." I laughed. "Eight." I corrected.

What Bella is wearing is in the media. (If it saved)