Court

I woke up and did my hygiene. Then I got dressed in a knee length pencil skirt and a black spaghetti strap undershirt with a vest that went with the pencil skirt. I put on black flats and straightened my hair. I applied lip gloss, eye liner and mascara. Then I was done and ready for court. But, I'm nervous.

"Jacob, get up, Papi." I said. Jacob woke up and pulled me down with him. I got back up. "No, I have court in two hours. Go get ready." I told him. He did as told and stood up. I bit my lip. He looks unbelievably hot. He had no shirt on and grey sweats that were showing his boxers. (If y'all follow him on twitter, you know what outfit I'm talking about.) "Does, Mami, like something she sees?" He asked, flexing. I blushed and looked away.

"Alright, let's go before we are late. Eat in the car, here's your plate." I said, turning to hand him his plate. He was wearing True Religion jeans with a black button up shirt and dress shoes. His afro looked absolutely perfect, as always. "You look good." I complimented. He kissed me. "You do too." Jacob said, taking the plate from me. "Okay, Rose let me see your dress again." I said. She stood up.

Rose was wearing a pink dress with three inch wide straps and it went to her knees with white flats. I gave her thumbs up. "Put your plate in the sink if you're done. If not, take it with you. Jacob, get her apple juice to take." I said. He did as told and so did Rose. I checked JJ's outfit. JJ was wearing a baby blue onesie and jeans with little baby tennis shoes.

I buckled him in his carseat while Jacob buckled Rose. I got in the drivers and Jacob got in the passenger seat. (They have the four door truck with the two rows of seats.) Me and Jacob buckled up and I started driving. It should only take 10 minute to get there.

"I love you." Jacob said, kissing my lips. I smiled. That calmed me down. "I love you too." I said. We met Jacob's mom in the court house. "Hey, Mrs. Perez. How are you?" I asked. Before she could answer we were called into the court room. "Good luck." Mrs. Perez and Jacob said together. I said thank you and went where I was supposed to.

-Skipping to her trial-

"Bella Perez." The judge said. Please don't be him. Please don't be him. Damn it. "You're honor." I said. He smiled. "It's been a long time." Judge Tannor said. He was on my last cast. And he doesn't like me. It ain't my fault his niece started with me.

"Okay, Mr. Johnson. Call your first witness to the stand." Judge Tannor said. Mr. Johnson is not my lawyer. He's the lawyer that's trying to get me in trouble. "I call Bella Perez." He said. My jaw dropped. Ah, shit. I wasn't prepared for this.

I walked up and did the little pledge thing before sitting in the chair.

Mr. Johnson- "Is it true that you were in over 10 fights while on tour with the popular boy band, Mindless Behavior?"

Bella- "Yes."

Mr. Johnson- "In how many of those fights did you throw the first hit?"

Bella- "Two."

Mr. Johnson- "Why?"

Bella- "I was provoked."

Mr. Johnson- "I see. Is it true that you and your boyfriend, Jacob Perez, where in a hotel and things got physical?"

Bella- "What the hell? No, nothing got physical. He's never hit me. I've never hit him."

Judge- "Watch your mouth."

Bella- "My apologies."

Judge- "Continue."

Mr. Johnson- "Thank you, your honor. Police were called. What happened in that room?"

Bella- "We had a disagreement."

Mr. Johnson- "And?"

Bella- *Rolls eyes* "Look, I'm not gonna lie. I got mad because he cheated on me. I throw some things. We were informed police we contacted and we all bailed."