Boy Or Girl?

A/N I know I am skipping ahead alot but, I'm trying to get to the interesting parts.

So, me and Jacob are finding out if we are having a boy or girl today. I already know it's a girl. He just don't wanna agree with me. Jacob's mom thinks it's a girl and so does Rose. Jacob's mom is watching Rose today while we go to the doctor's appointment.

"So, breakfast first?" Jacob asked. I nod. "But save some money cause you gotta give me 20 today." I said. He just chuckled.

We went to some vegan place for breakfast. Sometimes, Jacob eats vegan foods. I like some of it but not the green stuff you have to drink. It's nasty. I prefer taco's and doughnuts. But I do like fruit.

He got me fruit and him them green smoothie things. "Thanks." I told him. He nods and drinks his little smoothie. I eat my fruit then we left to go to tje appointment.

I shivered when the doctor put the gel on my stomach. That stuff is cold. He moved the thing around my stomach. "Would you like to know the sex?" He asked. Me and Jacob say "Yes." At the same time. He moved it around some more then said "Y'all are having a..."

So, should they have a boy or girl? Let me know what you think. This was just another filler chapter. The next chapter wi be more interesting, I promise. Anyway, seriously, should they have a boy or girl? Any names for the baby? Let me know.