Big Brother

*Roc's POV*

I went to check on Bella and she was in the kitchen looking in the fridge, sniffling quietly. I tapped her shoulder and she jumped and turned around wiping her tears. I hugged her. She cried again. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." she said quietly. I pulled out of the hug and looked at her. "Come on, tell me, who do I need to beat for making my little sister cry?" I asked. She laughed a little. "Fine, bubby it was my mom and dad, they left for another business trip that is almost 2 months long meaning they are gonna miss my birthday, again, for the eighth time in the past 8 years." She cried. I let that sink in. "The last birthday they were here for was your tenth?" I spoke shocked. She nodded sadly. "Well, I know this won't make up for your mom and dad not being there but me and the guys will I promise, okay?" I asked. Her eyes lit up a little. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Thank you." She said hugging me. "No problem, sissy." I responded. "You know, your my little sister now, so I will always be there for you." I said. She nodded. Then we stopped hugging and we made dinner.

(A/N I know it is extremely short but I wanted to update real quick and I figured this would be a sweet big bro lil sis moment for them so yeah. Hope you like and I promise the next chapter is gonna be a whole lot of drama. Let me know what you think so far...)