Meeting MB

I'm Isabelle Christina Young. I will be eighteen in two weeks. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am just a little Italian. My dad is about a fifth Italian but they still taught me how to cook Italian foods, speak Italian and a lot about our heritage. But other than that I am just American. But I also know how to speak spanish and cook Mexican foods, because if you go a little ways back on my family tree you can see I have some Mexican ancestors too. But I myself, am about 1/6 Hispanic and 1/5 Italian 1/6 Cherokee Indian a couple other types of Indian and and the rest is American. (A/N okay, I didn't know how to word that, but I tried my best.)

Anyway, today I am taking my little sister to a Mindless Behavior concert. She absolutely loves them, she is only 8 though, so she isn't IN LOVE with them. But I think she has a crush on Prodigy. They are pretty awesome.

"Rose, come on we gotta leave now." I walked into her room.

My mom was helping her get ready. Rose was wearing the Mindless Behavior shirt I bought her. She wore some jean shorts that came down to her knees and of course her Minnie Mouse flip-flops. She loves those shoes.

I was wearing tank top that said "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE" It was like a pinkish orange color. I had a bright yellow cami(A/N not sure if that is what they are called but that is what I call them, it's one of those things that is like a strapless bra, but it's not a bra, because you still have to wear an a actual bra.) under it because the words on the shirt were bright yellow. I had on some jean shorts that come to my mid-thigh. I make sure I wear clothes that cover everything. Then I had on my pink Nike's. Before the concert there was gonna be a meet and greet and I figured most girls are gonna be wearing revealing clothing but I am not like that, I like to keep everything covered.

I helped Rose get in my car and buckled her in her booster seat. I pulled out of the drive and started the 45 minute drive.

(Isabella- B [A/N the B is for Bella cause I tried to put I for Isabella and it don't look right.] Rose-R)

B- "So are you excited to meet them?"

R- "Yes, I am very excited. Which one is your favorite?"

B- "All of them are probably tied for first. For different reasons. Like Princeton's hair and voice and that he tells his fans to always be themselves and that he said his life motto is 'spread the peace.' Which I think is cool. Ray Ray cause he is the prankster of the group and he is so straight forward and his voice, of course. Prodigy cause his voice, he knows when it's time to work and when it is time to be silly, and that he likes Chris Brown, which I don't care what any one else says, Chris Brown is amazing, no matter what he always will be. And Roc cause his voice first off, is amazing and he likes Eminem and Diddy, that and he likes animals and he likes go-carts which is also cool, cause everyone knows my world is my go cart."

Let me explain that I love my go-cart and I ride it year round and I race during the summer. I have lost only two races in the past 10 years, and those were my first two races ever.

R-*giggles* "I think Prodigy is cute."

I smiled and when we got to a stop light I looked at her, she was blushing and smiling. I focused on the road again. Forty minutes later we pulled up at the place and me and Rose walked to the line. We stood there for about an hour. We are finally next. I smiled as I held Rose's hand walking to them. I was gonna talk but Rose beat me to it. I smiled, because normally she is shy and quiet. It was good to see her coming out of her shell.

(A/N I know it kinda sucks. BTW, that part about Chris Brown is true. He is one of my favorite singers, like ever. Chris Brown and Eminem are both some of my favorite singers that I have been listening to since before I can remember. Diddy is also really good. This is just my opinion but yeah, please comment what you think. I will update as much and as soon as possible because this story is really fun to write, also I am writing this out on paper first then typing it, then posting it so hopefully wattpad, won't mess me up and even if it does I will have a back up copy, so I won't have to skip parts if they get deleted so the whole story will be on here. Okay, I'm done talking now, lol. Don't forget to comment what you think.)