❤︎ ❤︎ Epilogue ❤︎ ❤︎

-Two years later-

It's been a while, let me catch you up, the band broke up, but they're still best friends. They have their own solo careers now. Santo still lives with me and Jacob with CJ. Him and Jacob work together sometimes, the fans love it. Me and Jacob celebrated our two year wedding anniversary two weeks ago.

Anyway, JJ is now two years old, Rose is ten, I'm twenty-three, Jacob is twenty-five, Santo is twenty four, CJ is almost two. Zo is twenty five and Loni is the same age as me. Craig is twenty four almost twenty five. Ray is twenty six. Junior and Charity are now six, Ray and Zo had another little girl, she's about to be two. Loni is pregnant with her and Craig's first child. It's a girl and they are naming her Ameila Rose Crippen. My mom is still in the mental institute, but we visit her often. My step-father still hasn't found us, which is good.

Santo still hasn't gotten in a relationship, but he has been talking to some girl named, Maria. She seems nice. Me and Jacob haven't had another baby yet, hopefully we will soon. I'm actually taking a pregnancy test right now.

I ran downstairs and kissed Jacob. "Baby, I love you." I told him. Jacob smiled. "I love you too." He told me. I smiled huge. "I'm pregnant." I told him. Jacob spun me in circles. "Bella, that's great. I'm so happy." He cheered. The rest of the day, that's what I kept thinking. I'm pregnant.

I have a pretty good feeling the rest of my life is gonna be happy and full of love. Thanks to my family.

So, last chapter..That makes me sad. I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Do y'all want a sequel or a part two? Comment below if you do, cause Imma miss writing this. Vote/comment for the last chapter and tell me if you'd read the sequel..

~Michele