Happy Birthday, Bella part two

*Bella POV*

While me and Jacob were skating, I fell. I actually did not mean to. I was distracted by Jacob and I tripped over the air. Jacob thought it was funny. So, I pulled him down with me. Once again, he kissed me. Then when we stood up I said 'Ow, my butt hurts.' And he kissed his hand and smacked it. I laughed. "I'mma get yo ass back later." I informed him. He laughed. "I look forward to it." He said. He smirked just a little and I realized what he meant. "Nasty." I said. He nods and we finish skating. At noon we decided to go to lunch. I got a phone call from Chres on the way there.

(Phone Convo)

Bella- "Sup, bro."

Chres- "Nothing. What are you up to?"

Bella- "I'm going to lunch with Jacob. We just got done skating."

Chres- "Oh, that's were y'all went. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Bella- "BRUH YOU ARE IN MY EAR!! AND THANK YOU!!"

Chres- *Laughs* "Sorry, B."

Bella- "It's cool."

Chres- "Since Jacob kidnapped you, I will give you your present when I see you."

Bella- "You didn't have to get me anything."

Chres- "You're my sister so, as big brother, it's my job."

Bella- "You're only a few months older."

Chres- "I know. I know everyones ages and the order."

Bella- "What is it then?"

Chres- "Ray, 19. Jacob, 19. Craig, 19. Me, almost 19. Then you, 18. Then Rose, 8."

Bella- "What about the girls and the twins?"

Chres- "Twins, almost one. Loni, 18. Zo, almost 19. Ally, 18. Kelli, 18."

Bella- "Well, I guess you do know."

Chres- "Well, I am boss like that."

Bella- "If it helps you sleep at night."

Chres- "Ay, ay, ay don't hate on me cause I'm smart."

Bella- *laughs* "Alright, I will call you later. We just got at the restaurant."

Chres- "Have fun."

Bella- "I will."

Chres- "Alright, love you."

Bella- "Love you, too."

Then we hung up. Jacob walked around the car to my side and opened it for me. Once I got out he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me right against his side. When we were going in he held the door open for me. "Ladies first." He said. I went in and just as I walked through the door, guess what he did. Yup, he smacked my butt again. I giggled and kept walking.

After lunch we went to some little art place. Then we went to see a movie. By the time we were done with all that he took me to the hotel and told me to change. I changed into shorts and a crop top. I put in my lip ring and my belly ring.

He took me to this 18+ club. When we went to the V.I.P section I saw some people. I saw OMG and I tried to stay calm but on the inside I was freaking out. Jacob introduced me. When Star hugged me she said "You should really thank Jacob. He called and asked us to come." After Beauty hugged me, I went to Jacob. I kissed him. Then I hugged him. "I will thank you later." I whispered.

We all danced for a while then Jacob went on stage.

"Today, is my girlfriends birthday. There is one person in this world that she wants to meet really bad. So, get your camera's ready cause I know for a fact there is about to be a seriously funny fan girl moment. Bella, come on stage." He said. Oh, Lord. What did this boy plan? I walked up on stage and he took my hand and led me to the center. "Alright, everyone, please welcome, Chris Brown." He announced. Everyone went crazy as we walked to the center of the stage. He hugged me and told me happy birthday. I was totally fan girling and trynna keep my cool at the same time. Then everyone was on stage. Chres, Ray, Craig, Loni, Rose, Zo, the twins, Ally, Kelli, T and OMG along with me, Jacob and Chris Brown. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' then we went to a private room thing to continue the party. We had cake and ice-cream. We didn't drink none though cause there were kids in the room.

************************************************************************

I will post the last part tmrw