~ 08 ~

Longlive12 it’s nice to meet you too! :) Thank you for your kind words. I hope you enjoy this chapter too! Thank you for your support as well!

Second upload for this week! Whoooo! Sorry if it’s a bit late upload (UK time zone that is) but I been doing coursework (it’s actually homework but that’s old school and for kids & I’m a college student now. ;) hahaha No offense, intended) and been out and about before college starts next week again.

Let me know what you guys think about this chapter and sorry for the random year jumped but I only have to more chapters after this to fast forward everything to the more exciting chapters! (These chapters are boring too, don’t you agree?) BTW, this chapter is for all Alex’s fans! Whoooo!

Enjoy! & honestly, let me know what you think!

Nessa xx

P.S. This is just a random thought but wouldn’t you agree if we can create a folder for us to put all our story together (for series only I guess, for example; I can put all the Hidden Truth book/story in 1 folder with the title, Hidden Truth Trilogy, so new readers won’t have to go through my stories to find the first book of it)? Just a thought though >.< haha

~ * ~ Seven months later ~ * ~

I open my eyes to see and saw the blue skies. The birds chirp happily and the fresh air brush gently against my skin. I knew instantly where I was. A smile form on my lips as sat up and patiently waited for him to arrive.

It’s been a while since I last saw him and he did tends to pop out whenever he feels like it. But whenever he comes and visit I still can’t get used to the fluttery feeling of my stomach when I see him just like what it’s doing now.

“Hello there.” He said sweetly as he sat down next to me. “Been waiting long?”

I giggle like a fool and instantly try to hide my embarrassment. “Not at all. To be honest I just…” I trail off as I think of a better way to explain what exactly I did. “Woke up?” I ask after a few moments of silence.

Alex laughs and I realise instantly how much I miss hearing his voice and laughs. “How things had been?” He asks after he got control of his laughter but when he looked at me, I had this feeling he already knew the answer. I hesitate to answer and he seems like he understands me like always as he leans back against the tree. “Seven months, huh?”

I looked at him and saw him smiling at me. “Yeah. Seven months.” I said quietly.

“You sure don’t look like it!” Alex joked and chuckle. I laugh with him as I knew what he meant exactly. In this place, it seems like only the soul can be guided here and not the body. I stayed flat stomach in this realm while I knew my body is seven months pregnant and can never be hidden. “Does Alexis know the gender again?”

“As always.” I said looking down at the valley. “She said it’s another boy.”

“Are they treating you like the same before?”

I laugh at that. “No! Thank god! They still spoils me though but not as bad before. I guess Brian isn’t as worried as he used to be after all this is his second child.”

“Tell Brian my deepest congratulation.” Alex said before looking up the sky with sadness. “As much as I want you to stay here, I’m afraid I have to send you back now.” I frown at these. “Gregg is waking up soon and Brian will probably kill me if I don’t let you go back.” Alex chuckles and gives my forehead a kiss. “I will love you always.”