~ 07 ~

Janoskianlover_xo thank you for the lovely comment on the previous chapter. It made me smile so much but I don’t think adult viewers will appreciates a bit (a lot tbh) of incest. :)) But I really appreciates that you think it will be a great movie! :) Good luck with your writing! Don’t lose hope!

Hiya!

Firstly, I want to apologize for not updating for about 2 weeks or so. I’m really sorry about that. I been on holiday, not writing holiday more like away from my laptop and house kind of holiday.

Secondly, to show you guys how sorry I am, I’m going to update from today and this weekend. :) (You: Yaaaaaay!) I can’t guarantee what time I’ll be able to post the story but my advice is to keep checking.

Thirdly, starting on Monday, I’ll be only updating on Mondays and Friday because college is taking up all my time now since its May soon and we have plenty of things to do before we break up for summer.

I’m sorry in advance if I can’t upload on those days but I hope you all understand my reason why I can’t update all the time or during the weekends.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Ciao!

Nessa xx

~ * ~

I knew he knew what’s wrong but he still didn’t say anything to me at all. It was like the silence before the storm and I didn’t like it one bit. He’s been looking at me strangely for a couple of weeks now or more like three days after Alexis told me I’m pregnant and two days since I went to the healer to check.

Sometimes, I can feel him trying to probe in my head even when I’m asleep. Thankfully, my parents thought me to protect my mind even in my sleep. However, I can see how frustrated this is to him.

Alexis had been looking at me with confusion but never asks me question but she will looked at my stomach with love and curiosity. But I can see that she wants to tell Brian all about the baby.

Everything felt wrong and I’m afraid.

I called out for Alex in my sleep, hoping that he can guide me to the right path. After all that’s the reason he decides to stay. To be a guide to the right path, right? But no matter how much I beg for him to come, he never came.

But he’s near.

Gregg is only less than three months and another one is to follow him. Alexis had told me it’s another boy and I heard her whispering boy’s names withClarkin her room or at the gardens when Brian is not home.

My own feelings are messed up as well. I felt like I’m ready to have another child but at the same time I’m not. But like I said before, Gregg is only less than three months old and not to mention, the gap between the two will be only a couple of months.

“…erry…Cherry!” I jumped and flip the body in front of me before jumping beside him as he groans in pain. “What was that for?” Brian groans and glares at me.

“I’m sorry!” I said kneeling beside him. “You surprise me and my instinct just kicked in!” I knew I was panicking which isn’t normal to me.

Brian looked at me, like properly looking at me and I know that look. It’s his “observing look” as he calls it. On the outside, I try my best to looked as calm as I can but in the inside I was panicking even more.

I guess I was failing big time as he frown. He opens his mouth and I knew I been caught. “Daddy! Gregg made a mess!” Alexis said as she waits patiently for Brian. He sighs and got up.