~ 12 ~

Hello everyone!

First, I want to say I’m sorry for the lack of uploads. I got a lot of college work to do and revising. When I say ‘a lot’ I really mean A LOT! It’s actually ridiculous but there is good news though! My college finish in about 6 weeks time and after that it SUMMER!!!

I’ll be able to write a lot more during the summer if I’m not busy with friends and work. Oh! As well as holidays! Haha :]

The bad news though, for those 6 weeks, I won’t be able to upload as much as I can. I will be updating Twisted Fate, every Friday and Countryside Love (check it out if you want!) on Monday. There will be times that I won’t upload anything but I hope you all understand that I got a lot of college work and exam especially during May.

I just want to share this little info. I stayed up late last night, just so I can post this chapter for you guys but when I pop my memory stick, it’s gone! All my hard work was gone! :’[ I’m very not please with this and it’s annoying me big time because I really like the final chapter I wrote after a lot of tries writing but it’s all GONE!!!

Anyway, I hope you like this version (it’s not the same as the other one but I tried to remember as much as I can and put it in this new version.) I’m so sad. :(

P.S. Nathan’s POV

Enjoy!

Nessa xx

~ * ~

I stare at the girl in front of me and I couldn’t help but feel like I’m staring at an old friend. She have the same light brown hair like her father, same eye shape, lips, nose, face shape and tan skin. The only difference between her and her dad was, she have blue eyes like Cherry not the hazel eyes Alex have and her hair isn’t pin-straight, it have curls at the end.

She frown at me but never said a thing and neither did I. I knew she was studying me like as if something is bothering her. My only conclusion is, she is feeling like we met before because that’s exactly how I felt and I knew Emma is feeling it too through our bond.

“Who is it?” A man voice asks but I knew that voice anywhere, after all we all grew up together. Brian stood beside the girl with shock. He looks the same but much older than before and he looks like he’s been working out a lot outside.

“Long time no see!” I greeted as I grin at his direction which he return with one of his own.

“What a funny accent.” The girl mumbles as she walks away. Brian looked at her with horror but I wasn’t offended. I laugh not wanting the girl to get in trouble; after all I didn’t want her to hate me already.

Brian scratches the back of his head, awkwardly and let out a nervous chuckle. “Who was at the door?” A woman’s voice asks someone inside the house and I heard someone reply but my hearing isn’t that good anymore unlike sixteen years ago. When Cherry pops her head out, Emma jumped and lunged for her. She hugged her soo tight; I swear Cherry turn slightly blue.

“Honey, you are killing her.” I said, teasingly. Emma instantly let go of Cherry like as if she just touched a fire. But that didn’t stop Emma’s mouth. She suddenly went hyper and starts talking, fast. Her voice keeps getting louder and louder and I can already hear through the mind-link that some werewolves leaving near are groaning.

“What’s all the fuss about so early in the morning?” A boy asks as he drags his feet towards Brian while rubbing his eyes. I felt my mouth drop as I start at a mini Brian. Then another one pop out but this one looks a bit older and glaring at nothing. “I’m hungry dad.” The first boy said.