~ 03 ~

Hello Readers! ^_^

Just letting you all know that this chapter will be 6 months later – because no one can really wants to read what Cherry’s been doing for the pass 6 months now, do we? Ha-ha-ha

Also I put someone’s POV in it! Like a little sneak peak on what she thinks is going on and how she understands things.

P.s. Sorry, it's a bit shorter than a I thought :/

Oh and this will be on Cherry’s POV!

Enjoy!

Cheerio!

Nessa xx

~ * ~

It’s been two weeks since I decide to have my maternity leave. There was nothing to do in the house besides sleeping, eating and dropping and picking up Alexis to school. Just like what I’m doing at the very moment, waiting for the school to let their student out.

Brian and Alexis had been spoiling me every since I told Brian that I’m pregnant and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

At first it was only Brian who was doing all the household work for about two months. For those two months, he’d been doing all the laundry, carrying – even if it’s not heavy – gardening and even cleaning the house.

On the third month though, he manage to bribe Alexis into helping him. Alexis will help swipe and mop the floor, help her dad clean the rooms, feed the animals – most likely the chicken – and help Brian to do the laundry.

They were partners in crime and they would leave nothing for me to do at all. The advantages about it were, I have nothing to do and I get breakfast in bed. The down side was I was bored especially during the weekend.

In the end, Brian stops when I smack him at the back of his head and told him to stop doing things for me like I as if I didn’t have any arms or legs to use. Alexis laughs at this and told us that her friend knew this would happen.

Half way through my fourth month, I was able to do things again but only small things like cooking, watering the plans, cleaning the house and feeding the animals. Of course, Brian went against it at first but not until Alexis told him that she’ll help me and she did.

I understand why he is acting like this. The baby inside my womb is his first baby and with my family background anything could happen. I knew he’s scared that something bad will happen to me and the baby if I do things like lifting. I would know because that’s what he told Alexis.

I’m not sure what pulled me out of my daze but it felt like someone just splashed a bucket of water on me. Not on my face or head but from the hips below. I didn’t understand what’s going on at first not until I realise my water broke and I’m about to have a baby anytime soon.

Alexis soon came running my way with a piece of card on her hand but she dropped everything including her book-bag and her happy face was immediately swapped into a look of panic.

There was a suddenly wave of pain at my abdominal and I bite my lips to stop myself from screaming. I can hear people around me shouting that I need to go the healer’s place but I was too busy to trying not to accidentally give birth there on the spot but I knew someone was tugging in my mind-link.

Brian. I thought.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground and Alexis telling me that Brian will be coming soon. “Hurry!” I yelled as I felt something pushing inside of me before another wave of pain.