~ 05 ~

Thank you Luvliladii418 for voting first on the last chapter! :) I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think! XD

Hello Readers!

I know I’m updating on the dates I’m suppose to be in college but I’m still poorly and I’m bored as hell, so I decide to give you guys another ‘special’ chapter but next week it will be back to normal. :L hahaha

Sorry for the cliff hanger last chapter but I couldn’t help it! I wanted to add a bit of excitement and a bit of mystery so I decide to put that! I hope you all not mad at me! Haha

Well anyway, this is what you been waiting for!

Enjoy!

Cheerio!

Nessa xx

~                                                               *                                                             ~

“He’s name is…Clark!” Alexis said excitedly. “He said his name is Clark and he is name after his great, great grandfather!”

A wave of disappointment hit me as Alexis mention her friend’s name. I was hoping that it was Alex but not all wishes are granted. I looked at Brian who looked confuse and deep in thought. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but Gregg decide to cry making Alexis jump in surprise.

I cradle Gregg and rock him back and forth. “Is he hurt?” Alexis asks. I smile at her and shake my head before she sigh in relief. “Why is he crying mommy?”

“I think he’s hungry.” Brian said before he’s place a hand on his stomach as it makes an embarrassing loud cry. “I know I am. How about you pumpkin? You hungry?”

“Yes!” Alexis said. “Very hungry!”

“Come on then!” Brian said as he picks up Alexis and put her on his shoulder. “Let’s get our food and mommy’s food while she feed Gregg!” Alexis cheered as the two run along and I stayed behind and feed Gregg.

Gregg soon fell back to sleep and I took that cue to go back to the room as the sun got too hot for Gregg to take. I walk quickly as I can and went back into my room and gently placing Gregg back to his crib. Just then the two walk back into the room and I quickly put my hand over their mouth in a flash.

They both mouthed ‘sorry’ before smiling cheekily. We ate in silent and enjoy the food. It was after all the last day we can stay at the healer’s place. Alexis took her afternoon nap and Brian joins in. I stayed awake and started knitting.

By the time Brian and Alexis woke up it was nearly six and Gregg had been awake an hour before them. Alexis saw her opportunity to play with her little brother as she run to my side and start making funny noises and faces.

There are times where she’ll put her hands near his feet and patiently waited for Gregg to kick her hand and whenever he do, she’ll cheer. This goes on and on until Gregg yawn. “I think it’s time for bed for Gregg mommy.” Alexis said with a hint of disappointment.

“It’s time for us to go to, Alexis.” Brian said after placing a tray of food for me at the time. “And time for mommy to eat and rest too.”

Alexis bent down and gave her little brother a kiss on the forehead and said “Goodnight baby Gregg. See you tomorrow!” before she jumps out of the bed after giving me a kiss. “Bye mommy! See you tomorrow!” She waves her tiny hands to me.