~ 20 ~

Yo! How are you guys?

Sorry for the previous chapter being short and all. I still haven’t received my certificate though. :( But this chapter will be longer that the last one! :] Anyway, it will be on Alexis’s POV!

Btw, who watch Game of Thrones here? Comment below if you do! Hehe

Enjoy!

Nessa xx

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I cried myself to sleep. I don’t understand why, why I always wanted to be near Harry or why I want him to hold me. But I knew before we become closer, he’s lonely after our kind pushes him away because he is different but we are the same.

It’s true that I can shift and he can’t but we are both different. Mum had talk to me and my brothers that we are not allowed to tell anyone that we are more than just a werewolf. I know my brothers didn’t understand why but did what they are told but I do. I know why but like I said Harry and I are the same. We are both different and I think this is why we connect and understand each other more than anyone else.

I see the sadness in his eyes during our run every full moon. In my opinion, it has something to do with him not able to shift and run with us in wolf form. He run with us because he has to but not as fast as us. I seen him run way behind about two weeks ago and no one even try to run with him except his parents. That’s when I’ll see him look ashamed and the look of guilt in his eyes.

But when he did look at me the first time, I saw hope and happiness. But that happiness and hope will soon be replace by fear. I never understand why, not until a couple of days ago. Before we become friends, I didn’t know what he was hiding. In fact I was blind not to realise he is hiding something to everyone. I didn’t know what it was, of course. Not until I saw vision of the past.

There and then, I understand why everyone seems secretive around me or my brothers. Why some will act like nothing is wrong when I know something is wrong. But I knew it has something to do with my parents and what they were told by sister Ellie. She had told me that all they things my parents are doing are what they think are best for me and what Clark had told them to do.

Clark. I thought as I lie in bed and still refuse to get up even though it’s already the afternoon.

“I got to get him out of there!” I told Clark as I got up from the side of the bed and wipe the tears off my face.

“No!” Clark said in firm command. I look at him like he is crazy. He knows that I can’t leave Harry in there especially when it’s my fault. I glare at him and ignore him as I walk to my window. “Listen to me Alexis! Trust me! Harry will be fine and it’s not time for you to rescue him! Beside, do you think your mother won’t know what you are about to do?”

I stop and look at him. I knew what he is telling me is true. He had warned me before that mum won’t be please if I sneak out and she’ll know. Those were the days that I was stupid enough to not listen to Clark. Ever since I was young, I listen to him and he always guide me to the right path and I know he is right but it pains me to think that Harry is suffering because of me.

“Please Alexis. Don’t do this.” Clark begged. He never begs me for anything and I can see the pain in his eyes. The pain I know, I will cause to my mum and for him to side with me because he is my guide. I know how much he had sacrifice for me.

I drop to the floor and cried. Clark sat next to me, knowing well that he can’t comfort me with hug or a pat but I knew what his intention when he sat next to me, quietly and giving words of comfort.