Studio

*Jacob POV*

I had to go into the studio with the guys to do some recording. I really don't wanna. I wanna stay home with Bella and Rose. But that ain't getting us any money.

After recording for two hours, I called Bella. She picked up on the third ring.

Bella- "Hey, baby."

Jacob- "Hey, love. What are you doing?"

Bella- "Watching Spongebob with Rose. What are you doing?"

Jacob- "Taking a break."

Bella- "When can you come home?"

Jacob- "In two hours."

Bella- "Okay, Rose wants to talk to you."

Jacob- "Okay, I love you."

Bella- "I love you too."

Rose- "Hi, daddy!"

Jacob- *laughs* "Hey, baby."

Rose- "Mommy is watching Spongebob with me."

Jacob- "Really? Which one?"

Rose- "The one where Spongebob thinks there are aliens."

Jacob- "Wow."

Rose- "Yeah. Wanna watch Spongebob when you get home?"

Jacob- "Of course, I'll be home soon. Can I talk to mommy?"

Rose- "Okay, I love you."

Jacob- "I love you too."

Bella- "Hey."

Jacob- "Do you need me to pick up anything on the way home?"

Bella- "Yeah, can you just come pick me and Rose up after work? We can just go grocery shopping at food lion."

Jacob- "Certainly. I'll be home in an hour an a half."

Bella- "Okay, I'll let you get back to work now."

Jacob- "Alright. I love you."

Bella- "I love you too. Be careful."

Then we hung. "Jacob, we gotta finish recording." Chresanto said. I walked back in the recording part and we started.

"One more time." Walter said. We all groaned and got ready to do it again. We finished and he let us go home. I picked up Bella and Rose and we went to the store.

"Alright, what do we need?" I asked. She laughed and pulled out a list. "All this." She told me. On the list was, pickles, ice cream, chicken, pizza, pork, mac and cheese, cookie mix, cake mix, apples, oranges, bananas, peanut butter, jelly bread, chips, ham for sandwiches, honey mustard, mayonnaise, olives, tomatoes, beef, taco shells, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, lettuce, grapes, candy, orange juice, eggs, butter, sausage, pancake mix, cereal, milk, soda, kool-aid mix, tea bags and sugar. "That's alot of sweets. You can't have that much junk food." I told her. She pouted. "Well, everyone hangs out at our house and Rose and Prehia and the twins." She defended. She's gonna get everything on this list whether I like it or not. I sighed. "Alright." I agreed.

"Y'all have a lovely family." An elderly woman told us. Me and Bella smiled. "Thank you." Bella said. The lady smiled and continued her shopping.

"Man, I can not wait for this baby to come out. She keeps kicking my bladder. My back hurts, my feet hurt. I feel fat. All these wierd cravings. The mood swings." Bella said, plopping down on the bed. I chuckled and sat next to her. "Don't worry he'll be here in less than 7 months." I told her. She laughed. "I don't know who you talking bout, but our baby is a girl." She told me. I shook my head. "20 bucks it's a boy." I said. She smirked. "Game on." She told me.

We all watched Spongebob until we all fell asleep. We were all in our room so, I just let Rose sleep in there instead of carrying her to her room. Rose was sleeping in the middle and me and Bella on both sides of her.

It's boring, I know. This was just a filler chapter though.