Ch32 || Rocks

NIKKI POV

We had a divas tag team match tonight on main event. My tag team partners are Cameron and..ugh! Summer Rae. That girl got nicer to me but I didn't befriended with her. I just don't get comfortable. We are against Brie, Nattie and Naomi. Well, you know who's gonna win tonight.

I went to the divas locker room and change to my ring gear. A pink top and black bottom gear with black knee socks and white nikes. To complete my gear, I put my black snapback on.

..

*skip match*

Summer Rae was in the ring and Brie is dominating but she didn't want to tag me. Cameron is down because Naomi hit her so bad. As soon as Summer was pushed thru our corner, I hardly slapped the back of her right shoulder for the tag. I shouted at her to get out. *time skip* Brie hit me with a Bella Buster and she pinned me. She's very happy. Great to see that. Sarcastically meant.

...

I went back to my hotel room after my match, I didn't wait for Paige because they had other appointments too. Eva got her vacation from WWE. She's with her fiance back in their hometown. I'm happy for her. They're planning for their wedding soon.

I came in and Seth wasn't in the room. I went to the bathroom but he's not in there. I wonder where he is. I thought he got the day off? I took a shower and I put on pjs and laid on the bed. I got my phone and dialled his number. He's not answering. I'm calling him for a few times now but still no answer. I'm really getting pissed right now. I tried to text him asking where the hell is he. I put down my phone and stared on the ceiling. I thought to myself, is he somehow cheating on me? I've never heard of Leighla these past few weeks and we didn't talk about it either. Was he probably seeing her behind my back? Or- Shit! I got to go find him. I don't know where I'm gonna start but I could call some friends.

I called Randy and I started to get up and held on the door knob. As I opened the door, Seth stood there and was about to open it. I hung up my phone and put my hands on my waist as I glared at him.

Seth: "Babe, you're back early?" he said as he came in and shut the door behind him.

Me: "Don't babe me! Where were you?! I thought you're-"

Before I could finish what I'm saying, he cut me off with a kiss. I quickly pulled away.

Seth: "Hey, I was hungry and I ate at the hotel restaurant downstairs. Where else would I be?" he explained.

I just stared at him. I don't know what to say. It just can't get over my mind that he's probably cheating on me. I hope what I'm thinking is not true.

Seth: "How about you? Did you eat already?" he asked sitting on the couch and turning on the tv.

Me: "I'm not hungry. I'm going to bed."

I went back to the bed and laid there. He's been so distant but he also gave me time whenever- uhh, I don't know? Can I say whenever he wants pleasure? Oh Nicole! Stop thinking about that! Just close your eyes and go to sleep.

..

..

Total Divas filming today at Tampa. I rode with Paige. Yeah, she's my road buddy today. We'll meet Eva, Alicia and Cameron at the restaurant to eat together.

Paige: "Hiii cupcakes!!" she waved as we sat on a table with them.

Cameron: "Heyy girlie!"

Me: "When's the wedding?" I asked Eva.

Eva: "Oh, don't have exact date yet but, it will be in two months." she replied.

We chatted and the other girls also went to join us. Nattie, Naomi, Brie, Summer and Rosa.