Trust Issues Chapter 25

Armoni POV:

"Jerome, stop it." I whined as I swatted his hand away from my butt. We'd only been here at the mall for about twenty minutes and I've had to get onto him about touching my ass six times already.

"Why? It's mine." He said making me roll my eyes at him. I ignored him and tried to walk faster so he wouldn't do it again. But since he's 6'5 and I'm only 5'0 he caught up to me easily. He had a sly smirk on his face as he palmed my butt in his hand.

"Okay, where y'all wanna go next?" Andrea asked. The first thing we did when we got here was go to the pretzel place so we could get our fix. I can't tell Aaliyah about this trip because I know she'll be mad that we came without her and she'd never let me live it down.

"Victoria's Secret and Bath&Body are definitely on my list." I said as I scrolled through all of my emails, trying to see if I had received any other coupons. "Dillard's too." I added.

"I just need to hit up a shoe store or somethin'." Jerome said.

"And I need some more cologne." Stanley spoke up.

"And I need to go to Sephora and Sally's." Yana added. She's always trying to shop for makeup and beauty related things.

"Man I'm just trying to get out of here so I can go home and get me some pussy. How about we all just split up and we meet up in an hour?" Mike suggested, making Drea elbow him in his gut. She narrowed her eyes at him and he just shrugged before trying to kiss her.

"Get off me fool." She mumbled as she hit him.

"No! We're all supposed to be spending time together. Don't be rushing us." I reminded him, making Mike smack his lips.

"Whatever, let's just go so we can get this over with." He huffed.

"Stop being an asshole, Michael. We're here to spend time together and have fun. Stop acting like a cry baby and be grateful for our damn company, nigga." Andrea told him

"Mm. She got you together." I smirked at him before walking off. Jerome smacked my butt and before I could retaliate, he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"You get on my nerves." I mumbled to him as I tried to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks. We held hands with each other the whole walk to Bath&Body Works and then I had to cut him loose because I needed to get in my element.

They had five for twenty foaming hand soaps so I was I definitely taking advantage of that. All of their full sized signature collection items were on sale for seven dollars. Last but not least, the candles were three for $12.50. I had to stock up. These sales were too good for me to pass them up, I'd be crazy, plus I had a twenty dollar off coupon if you spent over fifty dollars on your purchase. I just love the hell out of this store.

Once my little hand held basket that Jerome was carrying for me was full of all of the things that I needed to get, I realized that I couldn't go home without something for Aaliyah. I'd never hear the end of it from her. I picked up a bottle of the Sweet Pea hand sanitizer and the small sized bottle of hand lotion and body spray for her to carry around in her little purse.

"I think that's everything." I mumbled to myself as I looked around the store to see if I missed anything else that I needed.

"Shit, it better be." Jerome scoffed as he shook his head while looking down at the full basket. "About to spend all this damn money on-"

"Blah blah blah." I sang as I rolled my eyes at him playfully. "I don't say nothing when you be buying all your little raggedy stuff."

"Cause my shit ain't raggedy." He replied as he popped me upside my head, making me laugh. I hit his chest before making my way up to the front of the store so I could check out. There was a line so we had to wait a while before we were able to check out.