The Royal Family

Michael's POV

I walked in from a photoshoot and saw Solange and Julie gossping while doing the laundry and saw Bey sitting by the window. I snuck up behind her and kissed her cheek. "Hello darling," I whispered. She smiled and glanced at me. "Hello honey." We kissed softly on the lips. "How's my babies?" I asked in a fake Southern accent. "Just fine," Bey announced as she turned around and hugged me. Beyonce was quiet as we embraced. Bey and I walked up to the game room in complete silence and sat there. "Ms. Knowles, you're mighty quiet," I whispered. Bey smirked as she turned on the TV and watched a Hispanic soap opera.

"Do you even know what they're saying?" I whispered. Bey shook her head as she snickered. "I'm just watching this fine Spanish on my TV." I turned to face her and glared over her shoulder. "Excuse me ma'am?" Beyonce pretended like she didn't hear me. I squinted my eyes to slits before clearing my throat loudly. She smiled and cut her eyes at me. "Are you jealous Mr. Jackson?" I nodded and suddenly stared at her stomach. "You're nine months now," I said softly, "shouldn't the babies be here by now?" Bey sighed and took my hands in hers. "I called Doctor Reese and she told me they might be a little late or a little early. It all depends on them." I sighed. "Daddy wants to see his babies," I whispered to Bey. She smiled and hugged me. I rested my head on her shoulder and kissed her softly.

"You've been glowing brighter than the sun itself these past nine months. I want another already," I whispered. Bey's eyes widened and she slowly turned to look down at me. I smiled shyly. "You have it this time!" I laughed and kissed her cheek. We cuddled on the couch in the game room until Bey dosed off to sleep. I glanced down at her and hugged her, before picking her up and carrying her to my bedroom. I tucked her in tight and kissed her forehead. "Love you Sugar Momma," I whispered.

Beyonce's POV

I groaned in pain. I turned in my sleep and grimaced. I clutched my stomach in pain and hollered. "Michael!!!!!" I screamed. I felt the wet spot in between my legs. My water broke... I sat up in the bed and cried out again in pain as the contraction kicked in. Michael ran in. "Bey what's wrong?" He said.

I hollered and fell back onto the bed. Michael hollered out some orders as Dana, Julie, and the security team came in. Michael picked me up and carried me down the stairs to the car. I felt my stomach clench in pain. Michael held me up and shook in fear. Jimmy jumped into the driver's seat and sped out the driveway at top speed.

I watched as Michael shouted more orders when we made it to the hospital. They put me on a stretcher and wheeled me into the maternity ward. Michael held my hand the whole time. "Oh my goodness Michael," I whispered. This was my first contraction. Doc told me about it. I had to dialate, but this wasn't what I expected. I saw Doctor Reese rush into the room.

"How are you feeling Bey?" I couldn't even answer. Doc peeked under my gown and looked at Michael. "She'd dialated five centimeters already." I hollered in pain as I felt another contraction. I whimpered in pain. Michael was at my side the whole time."You're doing fine Bey." I felt the nurse put a needle into my hand and hooked me up to an IV. I felt the pain slowly ease, but it was still there. I groaned and turned onto my side. "Doc this isn't going as I expected!" I hollered. I squeezed Michael's hand in complete pain.

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed to him.

Michael glanced at Doctor Reese in fear. "She's in pain Michael.. She doesn't mean any of it. In fact, go get ready. Nurse escort Michael out." I watched as Michael reluctantly let go of my hand and be pushed through the double doors.  Yes I do!!!!! Get these damn babies out of me!!! I heard more doctors come in and began to prepare for the birth. I whimpered in pain as another contraction kicked in.

"Reese she's at nine!" A nurse yelled.

I hollered out. "Doc!!" Michael returned in a doctor's uniform and a surgical mask over his face. He returned to my side and held my hand. "You're doing fine baby," he whispered. I shook my head violently. I watched the doctor's surround me and put an oxygen mask over my face."She's at ten," Doc announced, "all right Bey. I need you to breath in and breath out." I did as she said and held Michael's hand. "Don't look down Beyonce. You're doing great." I tried to look everywhere in the room but down. Michael wrapped his arm around me and buried me into his chest. I hollered out in pain.