Ch27 || Sweet!

NIKKI POV

It was sunday. I woke up beside Seth whose arms wrapped around my waist. He's still asleep. I slightly moved so that he will not be awaken and slowly lift his arms but then he woke up.

Me: "Good morning babe."

Seth: "Hey, why you awake so early?"

Me: "It's sunday. I have no shoot today. We need to go to the gym." he groaned. "Come on.." as I got up but he pulled me back.

Seth: "Let's have some pre-work out here.." he pouted.

He kissed me and I definitely kissed him back. After a few minutes, we got up and go to the shower and did our morning hygiene. We then prepare our duffle bag with some extra clothes and bottled water. We put on some gym attire and head to the gym downstairs. We saw our co-workers working out.

Me: "Babe, can we go to other gym instead?. There, we can workout without seeing them." I said as he looked down at me. "Pleeeeaaasseee..." I pouted.

Seth: "Okay.. Let's go to Crossfit."

I nodded and we drove to Crossfit gym where he always workout. We don't always go to gym together because of my Total Divas shoot. We arrived at the gym and have some stretching. I first went to the treadmill while he's on barracks on the other side of the gym.

"Boo!" I jumped as I slipped on the treadmill but he catches me. Damn. Dean! What is he doing here?

Me: "What are you doing here?!" as I got up and stopped the treadmill.

Dean: "I workout in this gym. How about you? You're not a crossfitter, what are you doing here?"

Right. Dean's also going to this gym with Seth and Roman before. I remembered.

Me: "I'm with Seth.."

Dean: "Oh the scumbag.. Where is he?"

Me: "Dean, I don't want any trouble so please.." I said as I continued walking on the treadmill.

Dean: "Kay.. See you around.." he said as he walked away.

I turn my head to look for Seth and he's now on weights. I walked my way towards him.

Me: "Hey babe.."

Seth: "Hey baby."

He's lifting up and down as I stared at him. His sweat dripping down his hot abs. I'm addicted to it. He's so damn hot.

Seth: "And so are you.."

Me: "What?" I asked confused.

Seth: "You're damn hot too.." he chuckled. I blushed as I thought that maybe he heard my whispering voice. "Do you want to lift some?" he asked.

Me: "Yeah.."

He helped me on weights. He's like a pro. I mean he is a pro. I lifted for about 5 minutes and so is he.

Me: "Hey babe?."

Seth: "Yeah?"

Me: "Teach me some moves you got. I want to adapt."

Seth: "You sure?"

Me: "Yeah, why not?"

Seth: "I mean, you had great moves so-"

Me: "I wanted something new." I smiled and he smiled back.

Seth: "Okay."

We go to the ring and practiced. He showed me some moves and started to teach me. We did it for about an hour. He also taught me his signature move, the Curbstomp.