Forever..

~1 week later~

Hay p.o.v

Welp, everything is back to normal, kind of. Except, Ricardo is begging to be in my life again, Tera is always over, and she always mugs me when she sees me, unless Roc is here. And then theres Roc, ever since Yasmin took Issy he hasn't been the same.

He just gets up , shower, go to work, come home, eat, shower, sleep repeat. Just like that. And in between his free time he is either mumbling something about Issy or crying. Rarely, like every blue moon, he'll touch my stomach and say Hi to the baby. We I kiss him at night he'll play sleep. He's not happy anymore and I just want everything to go back to normal.

But today I plan to stop that. We're gonna think of names for the baby, buy him a crib, and all that. Im 8 months now, my last trimester... I still have weeks to go because just yesterday I turned 8months. As I finished getting ready Roc got up to shower.

As he was in the shower I called his job. "Hi, this his Trey's wife Haley. He doesn't feel good at all today, is it possible he doesn't come?"

"Oh, yea sure, tell him to feel better." The lady hung up.

My plan was going well so far. Roc came out in a towel, body dripping wet.. Wheww, I need some water.

"Change of plans babe. Your not going to work, dress casual. I told your job your sick, so your off."

"WHAT?! How dare you!"

"Listen here bitch!" I stood up. "Get yo ass downstairs in the next 10min, or else."

And with that I walked away, hopefully that gets through to his head, I wanna make this day fun. 10min passed and he finally came out. He walked to the door as if he was leaving but I stopped him by sliding in between him and the door causing him to back up because of my belly.

"Where are you going?!"

"To get some air."

"No! Trey Chresanto Young, sit your black ass on that couch now." We had a stare competition until he gave up and sat down. I sat in a chair adjacent from him. "Trey, whats going on? Your not the same!"

"You really want to know?! My child is out there in the world with the worst person ever! How do you expect me to fucking feel!"

"You act like I didn't love that little girl! Whether you wanna believe it or not life goes on, we'll soon find her! Im not giving up! But you have a child on the way! We don't even have a name! So you need to get it together!"

He sighed."Whatever, how bout Tj, and for your fyi I have been thinking about him! I want his name to be Trey Devin Young jr. I already bought everything for him . It should be on the way."

I felt my blood pressure rise." How dare you buy things with out me, this is my baby too! You selfish bastard!! You know what! Im gone, I'll tell you when your child is born." With that I grabbed my purse, phone, clothes, charger and tooth brush and rushed out with tears flying down.

"Wait , Haley, Haley, HALEY!" I slammed the trunk shut.

"WHAT!"

He walked up to me with tears coming down his face. "I love you, don't leave! Your the only thing thats keeping me stable, you and Tj. Don't go! Please."

"Cry me a fucking river why don't you Trey. You don't kiss me no more, hug me, we don't even have conversations. Matter of fact this is the longest we had." I turned away to get in my car.

"Wait! I love you baby, Im sooo sorry."

"I love you to Trey, this way you can get yourself together. Like I said, I'll contact you when Tj is born."