Whats next?

A/N First off I'd like to say S/O to kck244 for all of the comments. It motivates me a lot Thanks! Now read on!

~5 days later~

Roc p.o.v

So its been 5 stinken days with out Hay. I realized that playing B.O2 caused it. I threw that game out. I missed my baby. I need to see her. I got fired from my job because I stayed home. I've been a emotional wreck all week. I haven't excepted no ones calls. People have came to the door but I never said anything. I havent showered for 3 days straight.

Prod p.o.v

Man, I'm really worried about Roc and Hay's relationship. I thought Hay would've been gone back by now. But she said She is going today so I'm kind of Happy. She left AmberLynn over here to play with Karia, Chris, Jaden, and RJ.

"Uncle Prod, isnt boys stinky!" Amber Asked.

"Nu uhnn, Girls have cooties!" Chris said

"Boys have cooties! And And their dirty!" Karia said.

I listened to their arguement. Soon Jojo called them in for lunch and they ran in. They ate Sandwhiches fruit snacks chips and juice boxes.

"Mami, Wheres mine?" I asked Jojo wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her.

"In the fridge. Make your own!"

"Thats how you gone do me?!"

"Mhmm Baby." I kissed her again.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

"Then prove it!" She said biting her lip. I kissed her making out. But as soon as I did I heard ewwwws from the kids. I chuckled.

"Now Uncle Prod has cooties!" The boys said.

We chuckled. Soon they got tired and all went to sleep. I massaged Jojos back.

"Thank you baby."

"For what?" I asked.

"For being here. I don't know what I'd do with out you."

"You'd be getting food stamps and be out on the streets either looking for me or a new baby daddy."

We laughed. "I'd never stoop that low. Ever!"

Prince p.o.v

Ash has been real emotional lately. One minute shes mad. The next shes happy. Then shes sad. She said its her period. I just don't know anymore.

"Prince come here Daddy." She said seductively.

"Yes baby?"

"What would you think if we had another baby?"

"I would be happy and hope for another boy."

"What if told you Im a few weeks pregnant." At first I was confused Then I kissed her.

"Thats great! So thats why you've been so moody"

"Yea, I'm sowwie baby. I can't help it. This baby be giving me mood swings. Like crazy. I almost cursed this old lady out at the store but immediatly started apologizing and crying. Like what the heck."

I rubbed her cheek. "Its all good in the hood. At long as you give me a kiss to make up for it."

"WHAT THE HECK I LOOK LIKE KISSIN THEM CRUSTY LIPS YOU BETTER LIKE THEM DRY THINGS." I was offened.

"Oh baby, Gimmie a kiss." I kissed her. This baby had to be born and fast.

Ray p.o.v

I was in a nice hot bath with Shaun. We were sipping wine listeningg to sex songs. It was comforting.

"I could be like this forever."

"I know." I said turning the faucet on so the water could stay hot. Next thing I know the door bell rang.

"Ugg who could that possibly be?"

We emptied the tub. I dried off puting boxers and bball shorts on.

I opened it to see 2 little girls standing there.

"Well hello."

"Hi we're from girl scouts would you like to buy some cookies."

"Yes 2 of the thin mints short cakes and lemin cookies please." They gave me the total and I handed them the money. Mmm, cookies.

(Guys Im so scared its 11:19pm right now and I hear noise coming from downstairs Im parinoid)

Roc p.o.v

I heard a knock on the door. I sat there. Not answering.

"Roc open up. Please we need to talk."

It was Hay. She opened the door. The bright sun nearly blinded me.

"Roc why is it so dark?"

"I don't know." She closed the door & Turnt some lights on.

"Have you been crying?"

"No."

"Roc I only did it because you were attached to that game. I did it too help you out."

"You could've just thrown it out you know." I was a bit angry.

"Well next time I will. You stink. When was the last time you showered?"

"3 days ago. Why do you care."

"You know what. Ima come back when your attitude is straight." She began walking off but I grabbed her hand and smashed my lips into hers.

"Don't ever leave me again."

"I won't"

THE E.N.D

Just kidding. (A/N theres gonna be some exciting and tragic things happening. So stay tuned vote - comment)