Bam!!

??? P.o.v

Ah so y'all think I was done huh? Nahh, my little youngings got my back. I miss baby girl, but thats on her. But what I got my eye on is little baby girl. She apart of me. So ready or not Isabella Shay Young, here I come.

2 months later.

No p.o.v

"Whose watching the hotdogs!" R.M yelled.

"Mom, we just sat them on the grill, they don't need to be watched yet!" Roc said.

"Mommy, can I pop a fire work?" Tj asked Haley.

"Only if Issy helps you."

Haley grabbed a wine cooler but Roc snatched it from her. "Whats wrong with you!?"

"Nothing! I was just gonna have a swig!"

"Swig nothing, it can damage the baby's brain." Yes Haley is pregnant, she's a month, oh and Shaun is too, she's 3 and Jojo is 2.

Ashley sat in the living room holding Chris. "Tj! Leave Jaden's binkey alone."

"Sowwie Auntie Ashy!"

Later night fell and everyone was outside eating. Roc, Ray, Prod, and Prince were all popping the big fireworks. "Ooooh!" Issy and Tj , Tay, and Ty all stared. We all had fun. We invited neighbors, family members and all.

Randy was getting so big. He's 10 now. "Ay Shaunessy, when you gone let a younging hit?"

"Randy, be quiet and mind your business, Shaunessy don't want you!" Ray yelled

"She wasn't saying that last night! Ouch mama!"

"Boy! Don't be talking about your soon to be sis in law." Oh yeah, did I tell you Ray proposed to Shaunessy, and lowkey Prince and Prod are gonna proposed. Prod is scared of what Jojo might say and Prince is slowly making his way there.

Hay p.o.v

"Aww Tj, it was just the sparkler!" I said washing his hand off in the sink. He was playing with the sparkler and one sparkle popped on him. I put a band aid on it and kissed it. "All better baby, now let's go back outside." I swear each day he looks like Roc. I walked out to go sit next to Roc and he was no where to be found. "Hey where's Roc?" I asked his mom.

"Uh, he went that way I think." She said pointing in a direction. She went back to kissing her Jamaican man.

"Thanks." I went to the back of the house. I heard giggling, please don't let me see what I fear. I peeped threw a bush and saw Roc with some chick. Oh I got him.

I video taped everything. I heard things getting too intimate. I couldn't take it so I ran inside. I ran to our room and shut the door crying. I heard banging and yelling.

Soon it got quiet and I heard doors closing. I took my shower and tried to go to sleep until I heard the door open. I pretended to be sleep.

"Haley, whats wrong?" I stayed quiet. Little did y'all know I had a knife in my hand, I keep it in my drawer for emergencys.

He rubbed my hair back. "Get away from me!" I said and I sat up holding the knife. He backed up surrendering his hands up.

"What the heck!?"

I played the video. He looked at me in shock. I ran to the guest room and he banged on the door.

"Haley lets talk!!" I'm to shock to talk..

??? P.o.v

"Ally, did you acomplish the mission?"

"yes, Uncle. She ran in the house crying."

"Good, good, she doesn't plan on leaving that room she's in for a while. So tomorrow morning when Trey leaves we'll get Isabella.