Haleys House

Haleys p.o.v

I was sitting here listening to my music. I was home alone with nothing to do. My parents were split up. I live with my dad. I had 2 little sisters who visited on the weekened and then went back with our mom. my dad usually stayed at his girlfriends house. As I was listening to my music and channel surfing my phone rang. I looked down, Yay my baby was calling.

" Heyy babe." I said happily.

"Hi Beautiful what are you doing today?"

" Chillan at home alone as usual..."

"Your not hanging with DASH today? "DASH is the girls, we made this name up in 7th grade, we wanted to be like music group, what a fail, but we just use it to say our names together

"Nope. Not today"

" Oh can I come over?"

" No..." I said nonchalantly.

"oh, okay."

"No silly billy come on over baby! The doors open"

"okay babe" 5 min later Roc comes in. He lives across the street. Which is a bonus to me. He comes and kisses me.

" you missed me?"

"Of course, I missed your ugly self." I said kissing him. We began to add tongue.

He began to rub my thigh, he usually does it when he's horny.

"Maybe later I dont feel like having sex right now." I told him.

"oh ok." He said, sounding disappointed.

Rocs been really horny lately. I mean I have to but not like that!

«that night around 11:pm»

I lotioned my body in pure seduction by victoria secret. I wore this sexy lingerie waiting for Roc to get out of the shower. Then he walked out wearing nothing but his towel. body glistening Hot Damn did he look good.

Roc p.o.v

I left my draws back in Haleys room. When i walked out i smelled this sexy ass aroma I went in Haleys room and saw her in this tight ole red and black lingerie Dammmnn did that fit her right "Babee you look sexy asf! instantly I felt my ding a ling get bigger I notice that my towel was raised I ran to my bag and put a condom on real quick.

Hay p.o.v

Roc really loved my outfit I patted a spot next to me after he put his condom on. He jump on the bed and crawled on me Kissing me

*Kisses Haley* I *kisses her again* love *kiss* you*kiss* so much* Makes out with me* he goes down and eats me out for what seemed like and hour but it was only 30 min.

Roc went down to my kitty and began to eat me out. " OMG Rocc I CNT TAKE NO MOREE! "

I screamm , I cummed still screamin and he kept going .

Roc pov

Haleys Moans and screams where like music to my ears . I finally stopped and kissed her up to her neck noticed her body shaking a bit from her intense orgasm I slowly inserted my ding a ling in her kitty and she let this lil moan out I slowly started going in and out in and out for about a good 3hrs we were sweatin and everything.

I put my dick

in her pussy. She was going on about round 5 of the orgasms until I sped up man was we sweatin. We both hit our last orgasm that we could take and collapsed I Kissed her and we just layed their and fell asleep.