Yeaaaaah Right!

Jojo p.o.v

After Karia ate we decided to take her to the park. She's been around a too depressing scene for her age.

"Karia!"

"Yes mommy?"

"Go get dressed We're going out today."

"Where mommy?"

"Its a surprise no go girl before me and daddy change our mind." Shw ran up the stairs and tripped. I chuckled. Me and Prod already did our things before he so we where chillan on the couch.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" We heard Karia scream.We ran upstairs to see her no where. The only thing we see is a pile of clothes.

"Karia!!" Prod yelled. She mumbled from the clothes. We ran to go rescue her.

She popped up. "Mommy Daddy!!"

"How'd this happen?"

"You told me to get dressed and you took to long comin up to help me."

"Karia, next time just come and get me or mommy to help you. Your to little."

"Sorry." We dressed her and got on the road. We made it to the park. Prod opened her door. She was already sleep. He took her out.

"Karia, Look where we are." I whispered. She opened her big brown eyes.

She gasped. " Mommy! Daddy! Ahhh!" She nearly fell out of Prod's arms just to go to a swing. We followed her. Afterwards we got her icecreams and took her too Micky D's. By the time we got home she was sound asleep.

Hay p.o.v

It was 2:30. We were on our way to the hospital. As we got out I felt the need to throw up. I sat there for a second. Maybe if I dont move it'll go down. Nope! Nevermind. I opened my door and threw up all over the parking lot. Roc ran to my side rubbing my back.

"Hay you okay?"

"Y-Y-Y" I threw up again. Roc handed me a napkin and some gum. "Thank you baby." I wipped my mouth and ate the gum.

"Anytime, you okay?"

"Yea. I hope Amber is having fun with the boys."

"She is don't worry." We walked in the clinic. We saw Ella with her son.

"Hi daddy!" The little boy said.

"Uhh, hi." Roc said awkwardly.

"Ella Whitfield?" (If I gave her a different last name in another chapter Im sorry. Don't feel like going back.)

She shot up. "Yes thats me!"

"We're ready." We went back and the doctors took a cotton swab in their mouths. 30 min later the doctor came in.

"Mr. Young, you are............"

Shaun p.o.v

Me and Rj were having a dance party. Then we ate sandwhiches. Finally Rj wanted to wake his dad up so I told him to take his toy hammer and hit the middle of his lap.

"Wake up daddy!" He hammered it hard.

"Oooooooooww!" Ray shot up holding his dick. I saw tears forming fast. I ran to his side.

"Baby, you okay?"

he nodded his head yes. "Same something." He just shook his head no.

"Want some Ice?" He nodded his head yes. Dang, my bad. We hand him the ice and he stuck it in his pants.

"Sorry baby." He just nodded his head. Poor ray.

Ash p.o.v

I'm so tired of all the unneeded chaos! Im tired of watching my back. Im tired of making sure the love ones. Someones GONNA Pay!

(A/N Aww Divonica and Prod is so cute. Whats wrong with Hay? Is that rocs bby? Its ray ok? What is ashley gonna do? Vote-comment)