Just tell me.

Roc p.o.v

Hay was on her way over. She just came from the mall. I freshened up trynna look fly. I sprayed this Cologne on that she likes. Watch when she hug me she won't let go. Unless.... She lost all feelings.

Today I was gonna ask her about everything thats happened since that day. The door bell rang.

I opened the door and she walked right pass me. The guys were chillan with their babes.

"Hey Roc."

"Hey babygirl." I extended my arms towards her for a hug. She went in. I heard her sniff. As I tried to pull away she held on tighter. See told ya.

"mmm, is that De la feyy?" (Pretend its cologne lol)

"Yup."

"My favorite." She pulled away plopping on the couch. "Nice place."

"Thanks. So wassup? How you been? We really didn't get to talk much at dinner."

"Yea I know, things been okay. How about you."

"Mines been same ole same ole boring ish." She started looking around.

"So wheres Isabella." How does she know her?!

"Uh, she's not here. She's to little to get on a plane."

"Oh, thats so great yall adopted a dog. How sweet." A dog? I guess the girls told her that.

"So what did you do while in new york?"

"Can I trust you still?"

"Yea, of course."

"Roc, Im serious, this is a trust test. Im trusting you to stay calm as ever. This will prove to me that you really want another chance. Again."

"Uh okay." Well since we giving trust test. " I got something to tell you too. I trust you not to get mad and leave. Trust test, ya know."

"Aight, I feel ya. Okay soo, When I got here I was gonna live in my car and get a job. What a fail." She went on telling me how she was a slut and Pablo is her pimp. I got even angrier when she told me she killed some babys , but my mood enlightened by a inch when she said she wants me to be her baby daddy.

"Well okay. Are you ready?" She nodded yes." Welp uh, Isabella, isn't a dog, she's my uh, daughter from uh, Yasmin."

She stared at me like I was stupid. Tears formed in her eyes.

Hay p.o.v

Is you serious. I told this nigga I wanted to basically be his first baby mama and he tells me this shit. I got angry. Tears formed in my eyes. I stood up.

"Don't leave!" He stood up.

I stormed to a bathroom. I started the huge ole shower. I threw my clothes off. I tried to lock this door but it was broke. Oh well. I hopped in and sat on the floor underneath th water. My flattened head became curly.

I sat here and cried. I cried not only because of Roc fucking things up, but me running away. I cried because I could be way happier. Taking showers like this was my way of crying. It gave me time to think and let out my feelings.

I heard a knock at the door. "Hay , you in here?", The door opened.

I still sat on the floor. This water was making me feel so much better. He opened the shower door. " what you doing?"

"Its my way of letting my feelings out." I sniffed.

"Are you mad?" He said taking his clothes off and stepping in.