Guess Again

Okay.. I hope yall don't get confused but this chapt. Is a whole bunch of ??? P.o.v its a short one and also a filler until next time. Enjoy :)

________________________________________

??? P.o.v

"Boss, how long you in here for?"

"Till death. Anyways thats not important. Have you been keeping tabs on them?"

"Yessir. Me and babe have been following them around. I wanted to laugh because Prince stupid self waved at me."

"He's such a dumb bitch, just like that good for nothing Roc. I want Hay to suffer just as much as I am. I want that baby gone."

"Hey boss." My girlfriend came up to the window.

"Hey girl, how is it?"

"Its good, first off thanks for bailing me out. And second I was almost close to getting caught. But I got away in time."

"Thats that shit I don't like. I want you to fuck with them. I want you to give ms. Issy a toy. In your black suit. Scare them. And on that same day, I want yall to go to them. Watch their moves first."

"Ill get Haley, Ill just wait till she's without Trey."

"I got Trey, he's gonna be so upset."

"Good, now go, maybe you can do it today. Come back tomorrow for more details." And with that Boss was tooken away.

~Later That day~

Hay p.o.v

Thanks to Prince, Issy has us going to the park almost everyday. I have to admit it, she looked cute out there playing. I'm gonna cry in her first day, she's growing up so fast.

I waddled towards the trash can throwing away my banana pill. I am now 6 months. My baby bump is showing now and my hormones are going crazy.

I turned back around to tell Issy it was time to go. I couldn't find her. I started to panic as I was going near the swings I saw some one In black giving her something.

"Issyy! COME HERE NOW!" I yelled trying to run. She came over smiling.

"Mommy, that nice man gave me this toy."

"Hell no Issy. Me daddy and you Aunts and uncles will buy your toys. Come on."

We got in the car and I drove her to Jojo's house.

"Issy, I don't ever Ever want you talking to strangers ever again. They can take you away. Do you want that?"

"No Mommy." She was crying I sighed.

"Dont cry baby. I love you. Now Have fun with uncle Prod and Aunt Jojo." She sniffled and nodded. I kissed her forehead and walked her in.

Afterwards I headed to the store for some food to eat this week.

Roc p.o.v

I was at home. I just got home from a Job interview. I hope I get it. Its a job at Johnson and Son law firm. I heard they were the best. I went to the kitchen to warm me up a hot pocket before I showed. Before I could go upstairs I got a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I jogged down the stairs.

I opened the door. "Hey there."

"What the Fuck?!"

Hay p.o.v

I was planning on making spagetti tonught. I had everything I needed for the week. This basket was full! So I went down in the pasta Isle . I grabbed a box and it fell.

"Ah shit."

"Oh here let me get it. " This kind man said.

"What thank you." I grabbed it not looking at him.

"Haley?"

"Yes?" I turned around to see the person I never thought I would see again.

??? P.o.v

Haley looked so beautiful. I can't believe I left her for some one else. I wanted to take her on the scene. That should be my baby not Rocs....

??? P.o.v

Wow, Trey, nice house. I thought as I walked in his driveway. Wow, nice car. How could I be slacking so much. After this is over I'm killing Haley and I'm gonna..

"Hey there!" He opened the door. Wow, he gotten so much taller since last time.

"What the fuck!?"

(Okay take your guesses. You guys won't even come close to the guy. Maybe the girl. If you do Ill give you a shout out too who ever is right. Vote-comment)