Caught Bitch

(This is going to be all Boys p.o.v)

Ray p.o.v

I was chilling at home. Ever since the accident my moms been OVER protective. I cant even sneak out with snitch here. Aka Randy.

"Babies, Im gonna make some runs. Randy make sure Ray doesnt sneak out. Don't let him bribe you."

"Okay mommy." She kissed his cheek.

I huffed limping to the couch. I had my back sprain on today because its been hurting too.

"Ray be careful. Im serious."

I rolled my eyes. "Mom, I ain't no babh so chill. Like real life your suffocating me."

She stormed over towards me. Ugh. " Ray'Quan! If yo ass wasn't ass hard headed as your dads maaaaybe you wouldn't be on this couch now shut up. Say something else and I will show you even more pain." I rolled my eyes and she stormed out of the house. " Oh hey baby, I trust you not to let him out. Have fun" She closed the door.

Shaunessy walked up "Hey boo." She said and kissed me.

"Hey you forgot mee!" Randy yelled. I rolled my eyes.

Shaunessy kissed his cheek. "Hi Randy Candy. Go run along, I got him." He ran.

"You look pretty." I said complimenting her. She turned the tv on.

" thank you baby. How you feeling?"

"The same. Get over here and give me a better kiss."

" What about your brother?"

"Forget him."

She leaned over and kissed me. We made out. Her lips were likd heaven. Then she pulled away, making me me smack my lips a little. She giggled.

"So has Prod said anything?"

"Other than him getting a girl Pregnant? No, somethings fishy. He would've told us if he was with another girl."

"I know, don't stress over it though. Jojo gots this one covered."

I smirked and pulled her on top of me kissing her again.

Roc p.o.v

"Yeaaaa bitch, Yea bitch, call me Roc Royal, Imm wild boy Ima Ima wild boy!" I was in my room playing music while playing B.O( Black ops) I could never get obsessed with this game.

As I was rapping I heard some bouncing on my bed and rapping. I turned around to see Hay. "Yea bitch, Yea bitch, call me Haleeey! Imma wild girl, fuck it imma wild girl." I chuckled pausing my game.

"HEY Babe!" I said yelling over the music

"What?!" I turned the music off.

"Hey beautiful." I kissed her cheek. She was wearing the outfit I got her for our anniversary. I was a I ♥ Roc white tee, some studd booty shorts, a gold chain and a chunky gold bracelet, and her cement 3's she got a while ago.

"Wassup, Have you talked to ole boy?" She said slipping her shoes off and getting more comfortable in my bed.

"Nah, he still on mute."She sighed and shook her head.

"So whats the plan for today?"

I smirked. "You about gimmie a lap dance is the plan right now."

"Uh uhn , Next thing you know we gone be having sex. And Im om my period."

"Who said we having sex? And I don't give a fuck if you had the flu and you were highly contagious. You my baby. "

"When did I sign up for this lap dance?"