Brightside

For the next 11 chapters I'm gonna use MB's new songs for a title. Leave a comment on your thoughts about it. Whether you like it or not :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ash p.o.v

Beep Beep Beep Beep Be-

I smacked my alarm clock. It was 10:00 a.m Monday morning. Ughhhhh. Today I had a photo shoot with forever 21 then I had to get ready for Gurdhiana's ( Its a fake modeling runway type place. P.s anything that sounds weird in Ash's p.o.v that she has to go will either be some fancy photo shoot or Big time modeling agency. If you know any lemme know) later on today. Prince's arms were firmly wrapped around my waist. I pryed him off and got up.

I threw on some sweats and addidas grabbed my bag and phone and left for the day. I headed to the Forever 21 building. You couldn't miss it here, unless you were blind. It has a big 21 on it. I grabbed my things and headed in. Today we were modeling summer outfits. You know the shorts, tank tops, bikini's type stuff. As I set my stuff down I got a call. From Haley.

Phone convo..

"Hello?"

"Hey Ash, I need you guys to watch Issy for me and Roc. I Have a doctors appointment for the baby and we have to go shopping for Issy's birthday."

"That's fine. I'm not home but Prince is. And wasn't her birthday yesterday? Why are yall just now buying her stuff?"

"Thanks, and it slipped our minds. Imma call Prince now. Thanks Love ya!"

She hung up. I hope Issy acts well, this is her first time alone with Prince. What am I saying, she loves 'Princess' more than me I think.

Knock Knock Knock

"Ms. Gomez, are you ready for your hair and make up?" yelled an assistant.

"Yes!" I slipped on the first outfit. It was high waist shorts, a pink tank top with hearts on it , and some black sandals. I grabbed the sunglasses and jewlery and headed out.

"Ashy!" My hair dresser Ron yelled. The first time I came here he thought I said Ashy was my name so he calls me that. Its quite funny.

"Hi Ron Bon!' I hugged him. He was real cool. As I sat in the chair i heard this girl Alica next to me whisper Slut. She thought she was head of everybody, just because she's the oldest, 27, and she's the skinniest, bulemic. You can literally play music with her ribs if you tried. I ignored her comment. This is gonna be a long shoot.

Prince p.o.v

After Ash left and Hay called me I hopped up from my warm spot. I'm gonna take Issy out today since I forgot about her birthday yesterday. I brushed my teeth and threw a Misfit tee and dark blue shorts on. I put my black and red son of mars on and headed do stairs.

I started cooking her favorites. As I was cooking I fluffed my hair to its normal Afro. I threw some chocolate chips in the pancakes. She is gonna be happy. Before I could finish the door bell rang. I answered it. Issy came running in.

"Thanks for watching her bro. If she's any trouble, just call her." Roc said handing me her book bag and giving me dap. I nodded and closed the door.

When I sat her things down I noticed she disappeared. "Issy?!"

She ran down the stairs." Where's Tete at?"

"She's at work." She started whinning and throwing a fit.