Band-Aid

Ashley p.o.v

I had just texted Daniel to leave me alone. I was taking out the garbage. I felt pretty lonely. Prince would be home any minute though. I heard somebody's door slammed I looked up to see nobody. I shrugged. I walked back in and locked the door.

"Im sorry baby, I can't leave you alone." I jumped to see Diggy standing there.

"Daniel! Get out!"

"Its Diggy baby, but call me the Diggster. She what you don't know is that you've walked into my plan. Never trust random people baby. " With that I ran but not to far until he pulled me back. "Baby, we gone make love, afterwards Im kidnapping you. Because now you know my plan, and your gonna live with the other women I gave aids to."

"A-aids!? You got Aids!?" I was so disgusted. I bit his arm but that didn't phase him.

He picked me up and held me against the wall. Choking the life out of me. "Lil bitch! Do it the easy way. I advise you!"

My eyes started to roll back. My childhood flashed before my eyes. He reminds me of my father.

.::FlashBack::.

"Ouch Mama!" I said she was straightening my hair.

"Maybe if you didnt have hair so long it would be quick."

"You saying you want me to be bald?"

My mom chuckled."No, nevermind weirdo." She finnished and I went to get dressed. I came back down in shorts, a tank top, and jordans my mom just bought me.

"Ashley were are you going like that?" My dad asked sternly.

"To Shaunessy's house."

"Oh no, go change!"

"But Daddy, its hot."

"GO!" I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me lil slut!" He picked me up and started choking me.

"Joe! Stop! She's only 8 get off of her." I heard my mom yell.

He let go and I dropped. Struggling for air. Slowly my brain came back to force and I ran across the street to Haley's house because Shaunessy's house was to far for me to run unconsciously.

"Ashley? What happened?" Ms.Davis asked. "Babe come here." Mr. Davis ran in. This was before they split.

"My my my d-d-ad c-h-oked m-m-m-m-m-me." I struggled.

Mr. Davis pulled me in. I sat on the couch and thats all I remeber.

.::Flashback::.

I woke up off the floor to see Prince and Diggy fighting. And then Diggy ran out. I just laid here and closed my eyes once more.

Jojo p.o.v

I got up and rushed to the bathroom. I felt hot and sweaty. Is this what menopause feels like. I started fanning myself then my back started hurting what the heck. I looked at the time. 12:00 p.m? I missed almost all of work. I got up real quick to only to feel light headed.

I went back in me and Prod's room. I'm guessing he was downstairs. "Prooooooood!" I called out.

I started slightly walking to the stairs."Yess babe?"

"Come here." I whispered.

He came up the stairs. "Ooh, babe you don't look good." He walked me back to bed. "Ooh, and your feeling hot. Ever got the flu?"

"No, I don't think its the flu this hurts bad. My back head everything."

"Definetly the Flu."

"This hurts so bad." (it really does.)