Hell No!

Shaun p.o.v

So me and Jojo were out shopping for baby clothes when we saw Ella. She was on the phone.

"So who's pregnant?......Oh both? Hmm whats the biggest knife you got?...... Oh forreal. You so crazy. Love you baby." She hung up.

Me and Jojo paid for our stuff and Rushed to Ash house. "I can't believe she gone try to hurt innocent babys!"Jojo said.

"Exactly. This bitch mental." We got out the car only to realize that neither of their cars were there. The kids where either at their grandma nd grandpas house our aunties and uncles.

Jojo texted Roc. "He said they all at my house. Well tell him to all go to Hay's house."

We need to discuss this. After a 15 min drive we got to Hay's house. Ash and Hay's car was out there. So was a black car with no license place.

"Oh Hell naw, They move to fast! Lets go!"

As we quickly moved we heard crying.

Hay p.o.v

Right about now me and Ash was being held by 2 buff dudes while Ella paced by us with this long ass samuri knife.

"Well, Well, Well no one to save Yall scary asses now huh?!" She ran the knife down my face gently.

"Ella Please put the"

"SHUT UP! You know at first I felt bad that I was leading Roc on and I didn't know yall went out. But after the second time when he took my virginity! And made me think We had something you came and screwed things up."

"You bitch he was mines before you even knew he exsisted!" I struggled to try to get out of this man's grip but he was friggin strong.

"Anyways. Then Ashley hun, after I fed Chris that poisionous candy I felt terrible and when you came to my house threatening me I knew it was motherly instincts but when you skinny ass had the nerve to cut my face I knew this wouldn't be over. So lets just say depending on how nice I feel either someone is dying or someones baby aint gone see the world." She ran the knife across our stomachs. Me and Ashley where terrified.

Just then I saw the most wonderful people ever Shaun and Jojo.

"What the hell?!" Jojo said.

I spit in Ellas face and next thing I know everything went fast. Me Ella and Ash dropped to the floor screaming. What just happened?

(A/N Aaaaah CLIFFHANGER! Haha don't yall just love these. And I know, why the short chapter. Its a fill in. Who do yall think got hurt?! Until Wednesday! Adios amigos!)