Leave me Alone

(Recap: So Hay and Roc found out he got a son and Chris is in the hospital. N0w R3@D 0n :) Hahaa)

Prince p.o.v

"But what doc?!"

"Im sorry but, we could'nt find what knocked him out. He's coughed up a good amount of blood. Good thing we stopped that. But until he wakes, he's in a coma."

Ashley cried. "Can We see him?"

"Of course!" We rushed in every room. We could'nt find him What kind of doctor doesn't tell you a room number?

We finally found him and ran towards him. Ashley was crying. I had to stay strong just in case she went crazy.

Shaun p.o.v

After about a hour of being in the hospital me, Ray, and RJ went home.

"Bath Time!!" I yelled.

"Aww buh, I no wanna take a bath mommy!" His little voice was adorable.

"I don't care RJ your dirty. Now go on upstairs and grab yo pjs and a diaper" He sighed and dragged hisself upstairs. After I bathed him I rocked him fast to sleep. I went in me and Ray's room and saw he was already sleep. I hopped on in and snuggled under him. Home sweet home.

Roc p.o.v

Me and the girls went home in silence. I got out and carried Ambee to her crib. When I went in our room Hay was no where to be found. Then I heard a sniff. She wasn't under the bed or in the bathroom. She was as quiet as a mouse. When I laid down I faked snoring. I closed my eyes. I heard movement and her whimpering. I followed the noise to the closet. I opened and there she was. She looked at me and broke into tears. I tried to grab her but she moved. She grabbed a pillow and went downstairs.

"Baby can we talk about this."

"What the fuck is there to talk about!" I heard so much anger in her voice.

"What if it aint mine?"

"Then our lives stay the same."

"And if it......... is?"

"Then I guess our family is gone be distant as hell." She rolled her eyes plopping down on the couch.

"Baby it won't be distant I pro-"

"Shut the hell up Trey, don't make promises you can't keep" I tried to kiss her "And if you dare kiss me or touch me Ill chop your dick off. Leave me be !" I sighed. I walked upstairs and whispered fuck fuck fuck under my breath multiple times.

Jojo p.o.v

Me and Prod was cuddling in bed.

"Whats that noise?" Prod said.

"Hmm, Uh I dont know." The faint whimpers got closer. It was Karia.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"I had a bad dream mommy. I scared monsters go get me."

"Oh its okay baby. You can sleep here. She hopped in the bed in between us. We fell asleep.

I woke up to Karia's toe in my nose. I moved it.

"Goodmorning baby." Prod said. "Sleep well?"

"partly, until Karia big head put her hair in my face!"

"Try getting kicked in the dick 5 times."

"Lets make her breakfast." We brushed our teeth a went down stairs to cook. We madr her pancakes with chocolate syrup on it. I wipped my nose.

"Come her baby." I walked to Prod. " I love you." He chuckled.

"I love you whats so funny?"

"Your nose, has chocolate on it. Let me fix it." He kissed my nose. Making me blush. Then we kissed. We started making out. He put me on the counter and we just kissed , not wanting to pull a way.