Dinner Date.

(This chapter Im mainly focusing on Prod and Jojo. Keep reading!)

*The next day*

Jojos p.o.v

Its friday and the day was almost over. After lunch our Principal was going to take us to get icecream.

Shaun:"Wheres Ash and Prince?"

Just then Ash came in walking weird and Prince was smiling all hard.

Hay: " Whats wrong with yall?"

Ash Stood their and he boys gave Prince dap.

Hay:"Sitt down! Stop standing!"

Shaun chuckled.

Jojo: "Awww She lost her virginity! Too cute!"

Ash blushed Im proud of her. Lunch was over and we boarded the bus. I sat across from Ash and Prince. Prod was kissing my neck.

Jojo:"Baby Not here,"

He sighed. "Okay."

I kissed him. " You lil nasty freak "

" You love this Lil nasty freak!" Then our Principal got on the bus.

Principal K: "Everyone take your seats"

Ash was the only one standing.

P.K: "Um ms.Gomez do you need a special invitation to sit down?"

Ash:" Uh sorry"

She slowly sat down. Well slightly layed down and used Prince for support.

Hay: "You'll get use to it"

We laughed. We got off the bus. The beach looked so beautiful and the breeze felt so nice. I held Prods hand. This is so perfect. We got our icecream and sat at tables. I had vanilla and he had chocolate icecream. Then Prod took a spoonful of my vanilla and fed it to me. A couple of girls said

"Aww"

I heard someone take picture dammmmn get yo own relationship. But I ignored him.

Jojo: "Your too sweet."

P.K: "Mr. Craig, Ms. Divonica please save your little flirting and feeding eachother for yall dates"

Prod:"Good Idea Mr. K, Jojo wanna go on a dinner date tonight?"

Jojo:" Of course!"

I kissed Prod on the cheek and Mr. K walked away shaking his head.

Hay p.o.v

I sat watching the sea eating my cookies and creme. Roc was extremely quiet. I got up and grabbed us some napkins. I handed it to him. The fuck is up with him? I broke the silence.

"beautiful right?"

"not as beautiful as you."

He turnt to me with tears forming in his eyes he bit his jaw trying not to cry. Whats wrong with him??

Ray p.o.v

Me and Shaun were kissing. Which felt like eternity. Then she pulled away.

"What?" I asked

"Idont know. For some reason I feel like I started my period!"

"Well go check! go!" I shooed her.

Shaun p.o.v

I prayed to the Lord that it really is my period. I went in a stall and look down. God loves me! I had my normal period back. I stuffed tissue in my underwear because I felt no need to carry a pad since my accident. I had no hope until now. I called my doctor.