Senior Year

Roc p.o.v

Ahh, being a senior sounds nice. Me and the crew decided to go to the beach every weekend this summer. We all had good jobs. I stayed away from that Ella chick. I was actually glad I did. Do you know this bitch had the never to swing at me with a knife? Just because I rejected her at a party. Anyways, I've been working out alot the summer. I've gotten alot of scholarships for basketball, full rides. I just don't know where to go. I had one to nearly all the states. I was just that good. I wanted to go to NYU. Hay gotten accepted there. NYU were debating because of my foreign language grade. Lets just say I ain't the best. But thanks to Hay I've gotten it to a B-.

I was scanning peoples food at Baker's bored as ever. These 2 girls came up to me. One had blue and the other had purple ish red ish in her hair.

"Hi, welcome to bakers. Find everything okay?" I asked scanning their takis and Arizonas.

"Yea, we found everything fine." The Maroon headed one said.

"Your cute." The blue headed one said.

"Uh thanks. Your total is $15.37"

She handed me her money. "Im Zonnique, and this is Breaunna. But you can call me nique nique or star."

"You can call me Bre or Babydoll."

I wasn't interested in them at all. Their hair and make up was a turn off. But I had to be polite.

"Yea, okay. Here's your receite." I handed them it and Zonnique wrote her number down.

"Keep it." She walked away.

"Yea, it will gladly stay in the handy dandy trash can." I hate mondays. It was 12:14 p.m. Where was my baby. Lucky for her she doesn't work till later. She was a waitress at Red Lobster. But Tues-Thurs. from 8-6 she worked at forever 21.

I waited 5 more minutes. Turning my light off, locking the register. Im gonna eat lunch by myself. As I walked to the car I felt like I was being followed. I turned around. No one. As I reached for my door something grabbed my butt. I jumped around to see Hay giggling.

"That wasn't funny." We got in the car.

"Yes it was. Your expression was pricless."

"Anyway where too?"

"Anywhere my boyfriend wants to go."

I grinned. "Stip club?"

"Hell no, why would you pay to get in a strip club when I can give you your own Private lap dance."

"Sound great. What time and where?"

She laughed. "On the weekend."

"I'm gonna forget by then."

She kissed my cheek. "But I won't she said seductively. We pulled up to a subway. After we ordered we headed back to Bakers to eat.

"Thank you baby."

"No thank you. You always know how to make my day. Even though you have Mondays off." I kissed her. We started making out. My alarm went off indicating 5 min left of lunch. I sighed.

Jojo p.o.v

My good sleep was interupted by screaming. I shot up to see Dari'anna being pulled out of my room by my mom. She was whooping her.

"You think its funny to give little stank ass boys my number?!" She said inbetween whoops. My sister kept screaming and crying. I laughed getting up.

I did my hygiene stuff then check my phone.

MyBaby♥: Goodmorning Beautiful.

Me: Goodmorning Baby. Wassup.