The Boys

Prince p.o.v

I had just woken up and saw a text from prod saying boys night at my house. Yes! Maybe I could prank call Ashbashh , haha my little nickname for her. Anyways I was getting dressed thinking about AshBashh I sighed. " Burrito she's really the one"

"..."

"Your such a good friend Burrito!"

"..."

Prod p.o.v

My baby looked so good last night in my tshirt I know she had to be home last night, but the way she layed on my lap was so beautiful I didnt want her to leave. She texted me telling me about how she was having a girls day out.I sighed. another day with out my baby . So I decided why be alone on this fine summer day i invited the boys over. Just then I heard a knock on my door. It was 2:09pm" Yess?!"

"Moms making chicken and its almost done get up!" My little brother Jovante yelled.

I jumped up and ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and ran downstairs. My mom mugged me. "What?"

" Didnt I tell you not to come downstairs without a shirt?" She complained.

"I do Ha- Nevermind..." I ran upstairs and put a shirt on. I forgot I gave my Shirt to my baby. I ran down stairs mom made my plate already. I sat Down and began grubbing. I guess I was into my food cus I didnt hear my dad ask me a question.

" CRAIG!"

" huh?" I said wipping my hand. Jojo laughed and I mugged him

" Whats your plan for today?"

"Well we're having boys night here."

"Oh good! I miss my babies" My mom got all excited

" we're young Adults mom."

"Babies to me!"

I finished eating and ran to my room to get dressed they'll be over any moment.

--

12 a.m

No p.o.v

We were all drunk and high asf! Not a care in the world at this point!

"Lets p-play Confe-fessions." Roc suggested stumbling.

"o-okay! I'll go f-first! Confession I use to beat guuuurrrlllsss" Prod slurred on girls.

The guys, "ooooooohhh"

"Me me me next! Im a virgin" Prince yelled.

" Lammmee " They mumbled

"Ive cut Shaunessy's hair before in the middle of the night but she didnt know." Ray giggle like a little girl.

"Daaaaaannngg" Prince yelled.

Roc went next. "Okay Okay " he laughed "Therrress this Freshman, namedd Ella. We've Been talking since the Last week of school."

" Wait wahh?" Prince said taking another swig.

Roc repeats his self.

"Bro thats a fuckinn deep , How could you do that to Haley?" Prod said trying to regain his posture.

"Look she came on too me." Roc said popping his v-neck collar

" Shes real life gone break up with you this time bro! This yo 3rd strike!" Ray told him.

"Not unless she finds out!" Ray semi-yelled.

" She will if you show up with her anywhere. " Prince said in a matter of fact tone.

"Whatever.." Roc whispered.

The Guys fell asleep

«Rocs Dream»

"RockyPooh I love you, " Haley whispered as if we were alone. She began playing with my curls. We where in the middle of nowhere, laying in the green grass. The sun shining in the right direction.

"Roc Baby who's this slut" I heard Ella say.

" Slut? The Fucckk?" Haley said looking around to see if she wws talking to anyone elsr.

"Did I studder bitch?" Ella yelled getting in her face and swinging her blonde hair behind her.

Haley began to yell. "The fuck ! " She punches Ella. "Your the one sleeping with a tooken man, And You. " She turned to me and Punched me in my eye. "Dumb ass hoe! Im done"

Roc woke up and touched his eye. "That felt soo real" He whispered.