School pt 2

Shaun pov

"Hey baby" I kissed him and shut the door.

" Hey beautiful" He grinned and began to kiss my neck and started to suck on it.

A moan escaped my mouth " Ughh Rayyyy, Y-you k-know thats my spooot"

He stuck his hands down my leggings and began to finger me. Babyy, I know you like this."

" I doooo b-buhh! We cant go back to school smelling all sweaty and SHITT! AH FUCK, YEAH DADDY"

Ray went down and ate me out. I had 3 orgasms then Ray turned me over and doggystyled her. Our hips moving in sync. As me and Ray was fucking I heard a knock on the window.

" Ah shit! Who da fuck knocking on my... oh." Ray had pulled out and began to put his clothes back on. I looked up to see our Counsler.

" Duddeee My moms gonna be pissed off!" I panicked putting my clothes on. " When it seem like I dont talk to you except for school you'll know why!"

" Im soooo sorry baby! Please dont hate me!"

I opened the door and she smirked and whispered " Never that!"

" "You too know better than doing this on school grounds! Im going to send you to the Principal and he's going to suspend you guys!""

 I smirked. " But Pleaaaasseee Ms. Fielderr! I would never be back at this school again! I love learning !" Fake tears formed my eyes. "Please let us off with a warning! We're sorry! Right Ray?!"

:"Uh yeahhh! Plus you waaayy to pretty to be worrying about us hoodrats."

: She giggled "Well this one warning and no more!"

"Thanks Ms.Fielder! Now you stay beautiful. Plus I think Mr. Shields Likes you!"

 "Oh really now?!

 " Yeaaaaaaaa! Talks about you all the time!" She fluffed her hair "Well than I gotta go freshen up" She cheesed She walked off fast.

Ray and I walk back into the lunch room. Jojo was sitting on the table next to Prod. Hay was sitting next to me and Ray and Ash and Prince was in they on little world. Next thing you know my ex best friend goes up to Roc and flirts with him. I nudge Hay.

 "Owww!" She groaned

 "Shut up and listen!" I pointed to the scene.

Roc p.o.v

" Hey there Rocky Poohh. Wassup!"  Zoe the class weirdo hoe asked

 I put my hand in her face and kept walking "Swerveeeee!"

 "Dont try and play the most beautiful girl in the school!"

 Zoe is a junior like us Shaun and Her use to be close but then Zoe turned into a hoe. I don't blame Shaunessy though who fucks with hoes as friends?

 "Dont try and Diss me boo! Me and my Homes Amy will suck you up!"

This skinny white girl jumped from behind her "And Down, My Brother!" She snapped her fingers and I looked at her as if she was retarded, so did Zoe.

 " The fuck? Leave me to the talking kay?" Zoe rolled her eyes.

Then Ella walked up, I can't seem to get rid of her can I?

" Roc they dont want you like I do babe!"

What the Actual fuck is going on here? Do I have a "desperate for hoes" sign on the back of my shirt?