Im baaaaaaaackk!

Hey Guys, 50th chapter. So happy. So first off, Check out Mistress, its a Princeton and Ronnie banks love story. And Check out my newest book that was just released to day, Ready for Love. Its a Ray Ray love story. Second, Im ending this story in 9 more chapters. Yes I know Sad moment. BUTTTT! Depending on comments I may do a sequel. So comment below about if I should do a sequel, and If soo give me a title. And Omg, I met Diggy friggin Simmons on Weds 3/20/13. He lifted his shirt showing his sexy ass stomach wheww. I was bouta catch a case. I got to meet him and take a picture. You can see the picture on twitter or Insta. My twitter is » @HayBaySpiffy143 and my Insta» Haleyyyy1. My best friend Ashley, she got to kiss his cheek. You can see hers too. Twitter» Loyal2princeton and Insta» imprincetons. Okay enough with my chit chat. Now read on! :)

________________________________________

~Plane Ride~

So me and Roc were on a plane back to L.A. Roc big headed self was hurting my shoulder because he was sleeping on it. I pushed him a couple of times and he wouldn't budge. Finally I gave him a purple nurple. (Nipple twist.)

He jumped causing the old man to stare at him. I laughed so hard. "Haley!! That freaking hurt."

"I know and my shoulder freaking hurts."

"Im sorry." He kissed my shoulder."But not sorry." He twisted my nipple. It kinda turned me on.

"Mm Roc, that felt good." I was getting horny.

"Oh really. Let's go to the bathroom."

"Alright." I was waiting on this for 4 years.

We went into the bathroom locking it. He pulled my pants off and scooted my pants to the side a bit. He ate me out. I gasped. "Mmmm, I waited to long for this." After that he unzipped his pants pulled on my bestfriend. Oh how I missed him so much. He pushed him in. I gasped, he's gotten bigger. Roc was going at a fast pace. I couldn't catch my breath.

I started getting louder and he kissed me, shutting me up. He held me to the wall. "Mm Roc, baby, Imma cu-ummm!"

"Go ahead baby. Me too." After a couple of minutes we cummed and collapsed. I felt half satisfied. I need more ugh.

We walked back to our seats and the old man next to us raised his head out for us to see him. "Yall nasty lil kids. But I feel ya. I did that too, but on a train back in my day." We chuckled.

"They got bathrooms on a Train?" Roc asked.

"Nope." He smirked.

"Then were did you do it?" I was actually

He chuckled."On the train seats." We laughed.

~Plane ride~

That wasn't so bad, considering that old man was keeping us laughing. We grabbed our bags and headed to a rental car.

We got in a drove to my dads house first. I texted my mom that we were coming. I knocked on the door and Chelly answered. "What?! Your alive!"

"Shhh! Keep my dad accoupied don't let him see me. Okay?"

"Okay." I went to my room with Roc.

"Wow nothings changed"

"I know just like I left it."

Soon my mom and sisters arrived. Roc brung them upstairs. They nearly killed me with their hugs. After that I told them a plan.

We walked down in the basement. I covered my hands around my dads eyes."Guess who!" Jessie said.

"Jessica?" I raised my hands as she stood in front of him. I covered his eyes again.

"Guess again!"