Promise me?

Roc p.o.v

I woke up with Haley's arm wrapped around my waist and her head on my chest. She was soo warm. I turnt the tv on and she held on to me even tighter. I didnt realize she was really strong. Last night was amazing. we actually made love. That was a beautiful thing to me. Then Haley started moaning and groanin in her sleep. Her face was frowning. I wonder what she was thinking about.

-Hays dream-

"Roc where are you!"

"Im over here babe!"

"Over where?!"

"Turn around!"

I turnt around.

"There you are silly. You play to much!"

"Ha I know. Close your eyes!"

I did so.

"Now open them!"

I did so again I yelled

"Omg Rocky pooh I-Im speechless"

He had this beautiful diamond ring in his hand.

"Just say yes!"

"okay! Well Yes I doo!"  

We made out then his bitch Ella came out of no where

\ "Aw you actually think he loves you! He's been cheating on you since Sophmore year boo with your little friend Jojo"

:"What the hell! How do you even know Jojo! No fuck that!"

I punched her dead in her face! It swelled. I pulled her hair and dragged her on the floor. Roc pulled me off and turned me around.

"Babe she's just another selfish trick hating!"

"Well Hate on this Bitch!"

Ella Had a gun right in my face I screamed loud trying to move.

-End of Dream-

Hay started screaming. I shook her she didnt wake. What is going on. I shook her again and yelled "Wake up!" Then I heard Prods voice in my head.

Prod:"This is Prod. Yes Im in your head we'll talk about it later. Get some water Now before she dies!"

I did so. I poored a water bottle on her and she gasped for air.

"Hay are you okay?!"

" That bitch Ella is Fucking crazy!" She covered her body realizing she was naked. I sat next to her.

"What happened in your dream!"

" We were playing hide and seek and I found you. You proposed to me and I said yes" We both smiled at that thought. " Then Ella came out of no where and told me you've been cheating on me since sophmore year with Jojo! And that you dont really Love me."

"I could not would not ever do that to you. I swear!"

"Then I beat the living day out of her until you pulled me off of her. You told me she was another hating bitch and then she said Hate on this Bitch and held a gun in the middle of my head. I heard her get the gun ready and then you woke me up." She hugged me tight. " If you didnt wake me up. I'd be d-dead..."

I hugged her and sat her on my lap.

"Baby girl You aint gone die under my watch."

"Well you needa let this bitch know whats real! Tell her you only want me! Im serious Trey!"

" Okay baby I got you. But if thats the case we gotta show that we're serious about us being together forever then!"

She grabbed my phone.