Uh oh!

Roc p.o.v

I saw Haley storm over here. Gosh did she look beautiful when she was mad. Next thing I know she slaps Ella. I tried to stop her but she back handed me too. My face stung.

"Everyone! Partys over! If ypu dont get out. Ill call the cops!" She growled through the microphone.

Haley had tears in her eyes. She ran off and I grabbed her arm but she pushed me hard enough to lose my balance, that I quickly regained. Next thing I know she was in her room with the door locked.

Prince p.ov

I knew it would blow up right in his face! Then I saw my baby, well soon to be baby. I tapped her on the shoulder. She was angry to cause she answered me with attitude. "I know this is probally bad timing but would you go out with me?"

"Of course but right now I needa find my sister." She said irritatedly

Yes. Thats all I wanted.

Ella's p.o.v

After Roc got off stage I went to kiss him. He was a little hesitant but then he kissed me. All of a sudden I felt a tap. I turned around, it was one of the party host. I thought she was so cool. Then she slapped my little white cheek." Ouch!" Then she slapped Roc , What the Heck?

"Baby!" Roc yelled

Baby? Oh no! I think they went out! I hope I didnt ruin their relationship!! Then she ended the party early. She probally hates me. No one likes me Im always going from foster home to foster home. Only 5 freshmen like me. Now the school is gonna think Im a hoe , and I ws probally Rocs booty call. I left the scene because I was starting to swell on my cheek.

Haley's p.o.v

I ran to my room. How could he. With a Fucking Freshman though?! Thats probally why he was so horny but I didnt give a fuck. I am done with him. I changed out of my party outfit into basketball shorts and a tank top. Listening to my door being banged on. I put my hair in a bun and crawled into my bed a balled up crying. But I forgot Roc knew how to unlock my door. I taught him just incase I was being murdered or something. He busted through and locked it back. I didnt even want to look at him.

"Baby? Baby?" He called out

I kissed my teeth "There is no one in this room who name is Baby. "

"Look please just listen too me Hay tha-"

" Only people I trust can call me Hay and you've got 5 min talk!"

" I didnt want to kiss her! She came out of no where and kiss me! You saw it! I swear I'd never cheat on you I love you wayy to much! You have to believe me! You are to beautiful too leave or cheat on." His apology made me laugh on the inside he was so dumb.

"Didnt stop you from cheating on me before did it."

"Look I know I messed up before but Im sorry. I really am. I dont even know her!"

"Then why'd you kiss her huh? Tell me that! Is their something better about her than me? Am I old news to you now? Because I swear you dont be putting your full effort in this thing we call a relationship. It was 3 years and a half wasted of my love life! And I bet you dont even remember what tomorrow is!"

" First off she kissed me and my dumb actions kissed back, Im sorry. Second, Haley your beautiful nobody can compare with you. I do put my full effort in our relationship! How could you say it was a waste of your love life, and yes Tomorrow will be 3 years and 7 months. Haley Ranae Davis I FREAKING LOVE YOU! YOUR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY WIFEY, MY SOULMATE. I-I CANT B-BE WITH OUT Y-Y-YOU!!!"

Roc never called me wifey, soul mate or even cried over me. I couldnt be with out him either. We where like pb&j, scooby and shaggy, Erin and bert. We were inseperable, but I had to let him know he wasnt getting back to my heart so easily. Then Jojo broke my door down. Dang she was strong.

"Move Trick! You dumb ass hoe You've broken our sister heart to many times its time to get packing and leave!"

" Sisters can you leave me and Roc to talk please."

" He just broke your heart!" Shaunessy complained

" I know but we need to talk about this."

" Whatever stupid. " Ashley growled as they walked out.

"Look Roc, I love you too. Maybe we need sometime alone, Im not breaking up with you I just need to think. I feel that if Ive put up with you for 3 and a half years . We needa just work it out step By step."

"Okay. But what about tomorrow?" He grabbed my hand but I pull

away fast.

"You can miss one anniversary. Now leave you need to earn my trust!"

* 2 weeks later*

The girls all got jobs at the mall. As Haley was coming home her sink pipes had a leak in it. She had the choice to call a mechanic or Roc. Her dad and his gf where on a cruise till July. She really didnt have time for a mechanic because she had a hair appt. in 30 min. So she called Roc.

* Phone Convo*

"Hello?" He answered, he sounded fustrated.

"I need some help. My sink piped are leaking."

"Be right over, Nothing I cant fix."

*End of Phone convo*

I went to go change real quick when this Hand covered my mouth and chained me to the bed. Duck tape was covered on my mouth. I looked up and it was my Ex Ricardo