Couple of months later ♥

Shaun p.o.v

Omg, I've been gaining so much weight in the last 2 months. Why you ask? Oh, well I'm 3 months pregnant. Yes! The doctor said I could have babys again. Now your probally wondering what happened to Joe? Well my parents showed the cops the photos. They didn't even realize he escaped jail. They said that he's been obsessed with me for a while now. I'm just glad he's across the world. All the way in New York. Anyways I've devolped a little bump. Its cute seeing my stomach like this. Oh I'm carrying a boy by the way. We haven't decided on names but RJ is definetly out of the question. Ashley is 2 months with twins. She's gonna find out later today the genders. Jojo, she's 4months pregnant with a baby girl. Ya know when we were 10 this was our dream. Living wealthy with a happy family together. Oh and Haley she's 8/9 months I dont exactly know but from the looks of her stomach that baby could explode out of her stomach. I can't wait to see little Amber. It be so cute. So today us girls where going to eat then baby shop. So as I pulled up to Apple bees I saw these fat hoes in the window with their menus already ordering. I stormed in.

"Ya'll couldn't wait!?"

"Well we hungry! We can't wait for ever!" Jojo said.

"You guys I can come back you know!" The male waier said.

"Yes that be great!"

" Oh hell no. I didn't eat breakfast all day because I had appointments and on top of that my boobs and feet are sore!" Hay growled. The male waiter backed away slowly, they didn't even notice.

"Have Roc rub yo feet!" Ash joked. We chuckled.

"Man F yall! Yall know I hate feet!" Hay said.

"Yall a hot mess!" I said into ny menu. " So what the doctor say?"

" He said she'll be here at anytime soon. Im so happy ya'll."

" Thats good because one sudden movement and she might just pop out of that damn ball of a stomach!" We chuckled!

"Man whatever!" The waiter came back at took our order. We ordered our appetizers, food, and dessert all at the same time. After we ate we sat there.

"Man that hit the spot!" Ash said stretching.

"Yea Prince hit that g spot alright" Hay said we laughed.

"Im sorry, but I didn't mean for Roc to pop your cherry!" Ash said we were in tears laughing. Finally we paid and waddled to our cars.

* The Baby Store*

"Ya'll Roc put up this beautiful baby room with Ambers full name in it. It was so beautiful!" Hay picked up about 5 clothes.

"I bet it is!" I said.

We all went to the register paid and waddled down to Champs.

"Ya'll the twins birthday coming up, I should get them some Jays" Hay said holding up some cute Jordans.

"How old they turning?" Ash said

"About 4 or 5 I dont know. I'll ask them later. They spending the night." Hay bought 2 pairs of Jordans. As she was waddling half way out of the store she stopped.

"What you doing weirdo?!" I said. She looked as if she seen a ghost.

"My nigga I peed my pants!" We laughed cause the young kids next to us looked surprised. "The fuck yall laughing for this gone be yall in 10 years! Lets go home yall!" The kids stood in shock. You could see Hays wet mark on her pants. When we stepped of the elevator she dropped her bags and held her stomach.

"My niggas, Either I got bad constipation or I'm going in to Ahhhhhh! Shit Labor!"

2 dudes saw our situation and helped her to the nearest bench. She sat there as Ashley called then Ambulance. She yelled in pai. and bypassers watched in sorrow. 5 min later the ambulance came and put her on a girney. I called Roc, and I'm guessing he called the boys because they beat us to the hospital. Roc followed them back to room.