Maybe , Just Maybe

Ray p.o.v

"Bro you need to clean up this cave. What if she let you bring her back here. You gone have a messy ass stanky ass room." Me and Prod chuckled.

"Mind helping me clean it up? " Roc said.

"Nah, we'll do that later. Leave it to us. Right now we need to help you fins something nice." Prod said. Prince was on a date with Ash.

"Anyways what time is it?" Roc said out of breath.

"5:30"

"Oh shit. Lemme get dressed." He got off the treadmill. He's trying to get back in shape. Thank the lord.

He took a shower and got dressed in what we told him. It was a white vneck, camouflage shorts and some black shell toe Adidas. He looked nice. And for a finishing touch he had his gold earrings and chain.

Bro looked fly no homo. He gave us dap and left.

Hay p.o.v

"Do I look okay Pablo?"

Pablo had me wear this short sleeve vneck camouflage jeans and some black Adidas. I had gold hoops in. I did look cute, but this seem like something a guy would wear.

"Yea ma, its not flashy, not trashy, kind if classy, and its casual. Now go on and meet him. Ill be right here." He kissed my cheek leaving.

I went outside to see Angel talking to him. "Listen lady can you just go get Haley."

"Man fck her. You no you want me baby boy. Come in with ole girl "

Angel was a drunky and a druggy ."Angel move yo skinny ole ass away. Get on." I yelled and she scurried like a mouse. I got in the car putting my seat belt on.

Roc was laughing as he pulled off. "Whats so funny?"

"You."

"How?"

"One ,how you told that crack head off and 2 how we matching."

I looked at his outfit. "Ugh"

"Oh Im sorry. I can go change if you like."

"No, its just my friend is a sidekick. He knew how we was gonna re meet at the store. I guess he knew what you were wearing too and decided to tell me to wear this."

"So he tells the future?"

"Yea,"

"So whats our future."

"None ya. None ya business."

"Did he tell you?"

"Yea, but I wanna see how this date goes first."

We pulled up to Red lobster.

"OMG BABY YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE ME HERE."

"huh?"

"I mean. Roc, you shouldn't have." Ah shit. Haley came your self.

"My treat don't worry." We walked in to our booth. I sat across from Roc.

We caught up. He's also a lawyer. He studied it because he wanted to live my dream on. How sweet. He even remeber what time of lawyer. We're both criminal justice lawyers.

"Will you sing to me again?"

"Okay."

"Hands were meant. Were meant to be held. Lips were meant, meant for sweet kisses. Heart were meant meant for feel love and you give me more...... Some say love is hard and I should hold my guard. But tonight ill give you my all Im faalllin. Woahh I i i fallin in love and I cant get up noo."