.

hello!
firstly, i would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported this story, it's been out for a while and still i get notifications from people who are reading and commenting to this day, and it means so much. i never would have thought it would get as popular as it did, 1million reads? that's crazy to me.

i've had many messages over the last two years asking if i would be updating the book, or adding any new chapters. i took a hiatus just over two years ago, and was very much considering continuing this book. but once techno was diagnosed, i took a step back and rethought things, and once he passed (rest in piece techno) i rethought things once more.
i was originally thinking, would it be right to continue this story after his passing? and after a year or so, i thought, maybe i could pick the story back up, as i hold it quite dear to me. although i am no longer in the fandom.

quite recently i thought to revisit things, maybe alter the original ending i had planned, but then the allegations against wilbur came out. i would like to say i do not support wilbur soot or his actions, and have decided, as-well with the accusations against other people mentioned in this story, that i will not be continuing the book.

i loved this story, and the community both the readers and i created from it. but i do not feel it is right to finish this book. i would have loved to continue the story, maybe replace the people in the book with original characters instead of the streamers mentioned, but im not sure if anyone would be interested.

but thank you again for all of the support over the years, i appreciate everyone who took the time to read and comment and follow along.

sorry to anyone who is disappointed, i shall keep the story up for anyone who still wants to read or reread.