XXIII

techno helped me get back into my bed, propping up pillows behind my back to ensure i was comfortable.

the pink haired man sat on the edge of my bed, next to me. he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

"you like it here?" techno turned his head to look at me.

"i do. but dont get me wrong, i miss being with you and the others."

he chuckled, sitting up.

"you should come back to visit some time. i- we miss you. ranboo has begun to pick up and place grass because he's so bored." techno stated.

i hummed in response. "i will i promise."

techno stood up from his seated position, dusting off his shirt.

"i said i would help phil in the village for a while, ill see you at dinner okay?" he asked as he threw on his cloak, adjusting the fastening.

"okay, see you later." i shut my eyes, snuggling down into my bedsheets.

the door clicked open and then shut, retreating footsteps growing faint.

~*~*~*~

wilbur pov

techno left y/ns room, closing the door and walking into the kitchen. he stopped in his tracks, standing across from me.

he folded his arms over his chest, the spruce table being the only thing between him and i.

"stop looking at me like that." he muttered through gritted teeth.

"like what?" i frowned, leaning against the side of the table, my hands gripping the wood.

"like you want to punch me, in the face."

"well i do want to punch you in the face."

the tall male grunted, walking around the table so we were face to face.

"stop being so immature wil. dont ruin this, i havent seen them in almost six months." he scowled at me.

i let out a breathy sigh, taking a step back from him. i clenched my jaw, fumbling with my hands in annoyance.

"you know why me and y/n are so close. stop being so ignorant, that's not like you." he adjusted the crown that sat upon his head, walking out of the front door and onto the street.

the door shut with a loud slam, causing the pictures that hung on the wall to shake.

"is everything okay?" a faint voice called out from y/ns bedroom.

i ran a hand through my hair, chewing on my lip.

"everythings fine y/n- go back to sleep." i yelled back.

~*~*~*~

third person pov

technoblade strided down the streets of l'manburg, quickly catching up to phil who was standing outside a bakery.

the older male was holding a basket of bread and vegetables in his arms.

"ah hey mate." he greeted his son.

the taller pink haired shifter nodded to his father, taking the basket from his hands.

"thank you- hey whats up? you seem a bit off." philza narrowed his eyes, looking up at the younger male.

technoblade clicked his tongue, letting out a sigh.

"did wilbur say something? was it about y/n?" phil rested a reassuring hand on technos shoulder.

"how long has he been in love with y/n?" technos facial expression was neutral, aside from the coldness in his eyes.

"ah you caught on too then?" phil chuckled.

a smirk graced techno's lips as he spoke.

"wil was never very good at hiding his feelings."

the blond nodded agreeing with his son.

"i understand how you might feel- about the situation." phil rested his back against the stone building.

techno shook his head, wisps of hair covering his face.

"i feel fine, phil. really." the younger male raised a hand, brushing the stray hairs out of his eyes.

"but what about-"

"lets just drop this okay?" techno grumbled bluntly.

phil sighed, nodding his head.

as the duo talked, ranboo, niki, tommy and tubbo emerged from the bakery. niki held a small cake in her hands, a smile on her face.

"you lot ready to go?" phil asked.

they all nodded, tubbo practically bouncing with anticipation.

"they're gonna love this."

a/n- re upload of a chapter i accidentally deleted..